What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rom burning service

edsr

Registered
I’m getting annoyed with a bug in the Baywatch software and am thinking it’d be nice to get a copy of chads new code running.

Does anyone on here offer a Rom burning service?

A few others on here may be interested if they’ve not already upgraded - he seems to have fixed bugs rather than messed with the game rules:

http://www.pinballcode.com/bw401

Thanks y’all

It’s the gate timings not letting the ball thru on the upper arch.

I’m really struggling with it at the moment. I managed to enter my initials at just over 1.2bn but I’ll be damned if I can’t get 1.8 I was so gutted when after entering my initials I realised they didn’t show up on the credits and only when the shark scoop is hit [emoji20]

I’m gonna have to do a league meet soon and see how you guys play properly.

I find mine a really hard game, but that's good. The new code can make it even harder as the multiball is harder to get. Set yours on 5 ball, that will help a lot on Baywatch.

What sort of scores can you guys get? Just so I’ve got some idea of how far off the pace I am, being relatively new to Pinball - wondering if I should watch some gameplay vids to get some tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sort of scores can you guys get? Just so I’ve got some idea of how far off the pace I am, being relatively new to Pinball - wondering if I should watch some gameplay vids to get some tips

Anything over 1.5 Billion is a decent score. I think I hit 2 billion plus at some point.

I have seen Pinside guys posting scores of 4 or 5 billion though!

Original ROM, obviously scoring will change on Chads code.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

That actually makes me feel a bit better about my abilities. 2bn is a LONG way off for me though. Props!

Back
Top Bottom