What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replica Back glass

I'm sure I read somewhere that on Rocky they enhanced the artwork to better define the crowd in the foreground. It's noticeable on their website before/after photos.
http://bgresto.com/?p=1385

Btw, thanks for posting the results I'm glad it worked out.

In case you don’t know original is on the RHS.
A little off but............ I am delighted

Last edited:
BTW I will be trying warm light led’s on the back box. I will do a normal incandescent lamp shot and an led, all about time constraints as usual.

I was in contact with a guy on Ebay in the UK a few years ago. He was selling repro EM backglasses on Ebay. He said that would do a backglass as a translight or onto perspex. He did all the work using photoshop or similar software. All he needed was a high res picture. I will try and find his details.

Interesting, i want my machines as close as possible to original so had to have glass repro qualiy, I believe that this is as good as it gets for what is available and you can afford or justify the cost.
My rocky had a really poor vinyl print stuck on a piece of glass with clear glue in the corners.
I then got the best picture of Rocky I could get off the web and had it printed on glass. The printer asked for a high res shot but where do you get it from? He did the best he could with what we could scan, but was never good enough for me, however no one noticed.
Trans light or Perspex is fine IMO depending on budget and how close you want to get to original. Well worth digging out info and posting.

Back
Top Bottom