What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printer recommendation

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
I need a new printer. Nothing fancy/super duper but not a cheap n cheerful one either
The last 2 have been Epson ones and tbh I think Epson ones are utter sh*te.
Budget is £100 so cmon guys what have you got that you’re happy with.

I always look at the cost of the replacement ink,whenever I buy a printer,we have an old hp one we have had for years,and you can get ink for about 10 quid a cart

Colour or black & white only? Switching from an ink cartridge printer to toner was a massive benefit to me as I really only need to print in black & white.

With my ink cartridge printer it was always blocked up when I wanted to use it, not so with my toner printer which always works first time no matter how infrequently I use it.

Problem with most ink printers is if you don’t use regular they not very efficient due to constant head cleaning and drying up.
As Scott said a cheap laser. I have a
Colour Laser that is more expensive in toner but the quality is bang on for most things.

Another for a cheap laser here... I got fed up with the little i printed... and every time i went to print something the heads were all dried up, hed to run through a clean cycle... was replaced every year (Epson)

Had a lovely HP Inkjet which was supposed to be "as good as laser". Garbage. Support was even worse.

Ended up with a Brother MFC-L8690CDW with built in Scanner and MFP. Awesome bit of kit. Not missed a beat. Remanufactured cartidges cheap (around £60-70 for a full set of replacements)..

Cheers guys.
Yea it’s only black n white I need.
I’ll start looking around tomorrow 👍

Back
Top Bottom