What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Expo Glasgow 2016

Carl Spiby

Registered
Couldn't see anything posted about this so thought I'd make everyone aware of it, some of the NLP guys are going to support the event, around 40 pins are expected.

Travelodge 15% discount code FD85115G

Please note this is a 2 day event 11 & 12 June.

Breahead Arena is part of the Breahead Shopping Centre so please feel free to bring your better half with you and make a weekend of it in Glasgow.

This will hopefully be the first of many events in Scotland!

I can get there on the Sunday, is there a tournament on that I can sign up for? Can I buy a ticket on the door and what are the hours please? Will be great to meet some pin heads up here now I've moved to Edinburgh!

I can get there on the Sunday, is there a tournament on that I can sign up for? Can I buy a ticket on the door and what are the hours please? Will be great to meet some pin heads up here now I've moved to Edinburgh!

edinburgh man - what a move from south!!! I will be at the expo we must meet up

Cheers Kev

You'd be best buying from the SPA if they still have tickets left. Bit cheaper than anywhere else, and also - supports the pin community :)
http://www.scottishpinball.co.uk/

Not long to go now!

Tickets are still available for the Sunday from

http://www.scottishpinball.co.uk/

This will be the first time that Play Expo has came to Scotland and I know that the team at The Scottish Pinball League is working hard to make it the best they can to showcase pinball in Scotland.

So please offer your support by coming along enjoying the weekend.

Let's all give the SPL team even more work to do next year! :)

Just copied this from the Scottish Pinball Association Facebook page.

Some of the 40 machines available in free play at this weekend's play expo at braehead arena are
Party zone
The black rose . ( thanks to Chris Morgan)
The hulk ( em )
Fortune
Pub champion
World Cup soccer
Judge dread
Getaway ( thanks to John Higgins )
X files
Indiana Jones ( Williams ) ( thanks to Colin Clunie )
Road show
NBA fast break
Fun house ( thanks to mark Robertson
Plus Philip murphy from NERG bringing three including demolition man and terminator 2 .
Finally Northern lights pinball crew bringing up a further 20 . And Paisley pinballs bringing4-5

Thanks for all your support . If you going come up and introduce yourselves if you want to find out more about pinball in Scotland . We will have Scottish pinball t shirts on and looking very nervous [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your support . If you going come up and introduce yourselves if you want to find out more about pinball in Scotland . We will have Scottish pinball t shirts on and looking very nervous [emoji1]

Welcome to the forum Ailsa.

Is it right that your looking to double the number of pins for next year?:thumbs:

Well done to you and the team for all the you've done so far!:clap:

Yes, welcome to Pinball Info Ailsa.

Looks fantastic. I almost made this one and hope it's a smasher. Don't forget to take lots of pictures and video to share

Good to see some of the NLP crew there helping out, I'd be there too if it were'nt for daddy duty :)

Have a great time everyone, remember to try the deep fried Mars bars

looks like it's gonna be flippin' awesome, i was thinking of coming but there was a huge party last night in London that i couldn't miss. i spy @ailsaclunie & Colin, @JMP, @replicas, @PUP, who else from on here is gonna be there? don't forget a good walkaround with pins and people's faces too :D

Back
Top Bottom