What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinsound losing music after standing idle

davro-one

Registered
Hi I’ve just bought a machine with Pinsound + board fitted - no it all boots works fine but if you leave it for 5 minutes after playing a game the music element of sound is barely audible ( the call outs are fine ) switch machine of and back on and it’s all good again . Any ideas ?

I’ll give it a go. Do you simply unplug the music stick and plug in a stick with the firmware on it ? Then re- insert the music stick ?
Hate firmware lol

Just copy the firmware update file to the root of the USB stick and plug it back in, leaving the other folders / files alone - it will do some analysis and take a few mins after you start it up, usually it tells you via some nice ladys voice what's going on.

I had this exact same issue in my T2. Turns out it was getting too hot. I replaced all the back box bulbs with LED's and it solved the heat issue. No more sound issues.

Back
Top Bottom