What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded [Pinfest] Black Knight: Sword of Rage Premium (Stern 2019)

Fubar

Site Supporter
Alias
Thomas
Didn't think I'd be ready to move this on yet (it's awesome), but I've played so many great games at pinfest I want them all :D

Basically the deal is you have another machine at pinfest and we swap ownership over there, +/- cash as appropriate. Any DMD or LCD game considered - try me!

This is a very nice BK3 prem with official side armor, official side art blades, flaming speaker lights which change colour for each monster, gold-plated wireform, yellow plastic protectors on every single plastic (not just slings), etc. Go see it for yourself! :)

The bad: there is a small scratch on the right side armor (I can point it out if you can't find it), and the playfield has the usual light dimpling. One of the LED strips in the left speaker has come unstuck in transport but that's an easy fix :D

I'm the 2nd owner from new, and it was HUO until I brought it to pinfest yesterday. It has over 1k plays and increasing rapidly! Seemed to be quite popular yesterday evening as there was always someone on it.

If you're interested, my phone number is on the coin door. Send me a text/whatsapp/signal and we can meet to discuss. I'll be there later today and tomorrow.

Offer expires at the end of pinfest!

Last edited:
Many thanks to whoever asked the staff to put the volume up - this game needs to be enjoyed with its soundtrack! 🤟

Speaking of which, I think it's still set to the alternate soundtrack, which has great mode tracks, but it might be worth putting it back to default for the main theme. It's the penultimate setting in ADJ > BK. (@Big Phil & the crew)

Thanks for bringing it to Pinfest - really enjoyed playing this game, it was one of my favourites at the event. Your speaker lights are really nice [emoji122][emoji122]

Thanks for bringing it to Pinfest - really enjoyed playing this game, it was one of my favourites at the event. Your speaker lights are really nice [emoji122][emoji122]
Cheers Mike, it really is an under-appreciated game imho. Hopefully being at pinfest more people could play it and realise it's a really fun pin that does exactly what it says on the tin :)

I'm going to miss her for sure! But I've got myself a nice AC/DC in exchange which I'm sure will help soothe my pain :rofl:

And if anyone fancies getting their own BK:SoR, there's another nice one for sale here at a good price:

Cheers Mike, it really is an under-appreciated game imho. Hopefully being at pinfest more people could play it and realise it's a really fun pin that does exactly what it says on the tin :)

I'm going to miss her for sure! But I've got myself a nice AC/DC in exchange which I'm sure will help soothe my pain :rofl:

And if anyone fancies getting their own BK:SoR, there's another nice one for sale here at a good price:
Fantastic deal that! You got an AC/DC and about £8,000 your way, someone was saying.

He's such a generous fellow!

Sent from my Nokia 5.4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom