What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinballuk.co.uk

Well all I can say @Vimtoman is that you have made yourself look a right kn.b, sounds like you made a right c.ck up with your order and then winge about £8 and then a trojan on somebody else's website.

A lot of good guys on here somebody might do a crowdfunding for your £8 :rolleyes:

ESET not complaining about the website, and it's pretty hot on heuristic stuff...

All this fuss over £8... that would barely keep me in caramel lattes of a weekday.

Screenshot 2018-10-08 16.40.23.png

Well all I can say @Vimtoman is that you have made yourself look a right kn.b, sounds like you made a right c.ck up with your order and then winge about £8 and then a trojan on somebody else's website.

A lot of good guys on here somebody might do a crowdfunding for your £8 :rolleyes:

I may be a right knob for calling him out here but his attitude on the day just riled me up.
It wasnt the amount it was the respect of a client that the issue.

Anyway I'm done now.

Steam released.

I’m in for a £1 just seven more.

As a cancer survivor the last thing to worry about is £8... I had a t.v repair shop for 25 years, you just can’t please everyone.
And did I try yes ! But failed.

Alan

Look on the bright side, you've got some spare LEDs.

I bought $170 worth of LEDs from Comet last month (sorry @philpalmer) because I wasn't sure what I wanted to go for.. Ice Blue, Sunlight, Natural White, etc. Lots of spares now. Customs duty on that was painful too.

I've bought stuff from @philpalmer too and had no complaints about the service.

If you're not accumulating loads of spares and tools that you might only use once in a blue moon you're not doing it right.

Look on the bright side, you've got some spare LEDs.

I bought $170 worth of LEDs from Comet last month (sorry @philpalmer) because I wasn't sure what I wanted to go for.. Ice Blue, Sunlight, Natural White, etc. Lots of spares now. Customs duty on that was painful too.

I've bought stuff from @philpalmer too and had no complaints about the service.

If you're not accumulating loads of spares and tools that you might only use once in a blue moon you're not doing it right.

:) I bought a load of bulbs first ,now I have a load of led's.
I only bought the pinball for a bit of fun and ended spending loads on fixing it up.

Maybe I've got Pinball mania.

Sorry @philpalmer I suffer from pinball mania.

Wow !! owning a pinball with no spares , lost count in breaking LEDs when adjusting to get them working properly ;)

@Vimtoman Unless you have a package heading across the world from Australia, another from the USA and then parts coming in from somewhere in the UK all at the same time, you havent been a pinball Owner :D

Dont let anyone convince you that it's a cheap hobby.... as it isnt!

@Paul Doing it. Not Autralia though.

Have bits for a 5 bank drop target coming .

Plus a LCDOCD .

Got to stop buying stuff for it.

I've been told by a friend that Rollergames is not a great machine.

I'm enjoying it though :)

@Spandangler Thanks :) It's been good fun playing it.

Plus the dramas fixing it up .

It was a week of stripping it down cleaning ,changing parts .

How bad was the Rollergames?
A few people have come close to buying that one but pulled out.
I hope you got it for the £1100 they sold it for a few weeks back?

How bad was the Rollergames?
A few people have come close to buying that one but pulled out.
I hope you got it for the £1100 they sold it for a few weeks back?

It's not bad . In fact the playfield is pretty good with just a small amount of marking on the outer lanes. No chips.
It just was never serviced. So all rubbers needed changing .All lighting. I think one coild needs changing but I'll probably change a few thing on the flipper.
The cabinet has marks but nothing serious.

I ended up paying £1000. With £70 delivery . I guess I could tried harder to get it less but I think it was a fair price.

Back
Top Bottom