What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinballuk.co.uk

? Really ? Phil is a long established supplier and as far as I’m aware, of very good stature in the wider pinball community. He will no doubt be around to answer on his own behalf.

Well I ordered £77 of items from him.
I phoned to ask him to cancel about £8 of the order and he said that he could not as he had packed it all up.
He hadn't sent it, just could not be bothered to open up the box and change it.

Might catch up with him one day and have a chat about it.

Just my 2p @philpalmer is a pretty long standing and well renowned supplier on here, I have had some things to return etc. and asked for advice etc. and always been really good with things... double check it is who you think it is @Vimtoman - but I would also say, a public forum is probably the last resort to call someone out on if you want a decent resolution to it.

LED 44 Frosted round lens bulb x 60
LED 44 Frosted round lens bulb x 2,
LED 44 Frosted round lens bulb x 2,
LED 44 Frosted ..
Item Number 24262

Does that remind you.Remember our conversatiom now

Well I ordered £77 of items from him.
I phoned to ask him to cancel about £8 of the order and he said that he could not as he had packed it all up.
He hadn't sent it, just could not be bothered to open up the box and change it.

Might catch up with him one day and have a chat about it.

Oh wow! Yes your order was packed up when we spoke and I forgot to dig it out of the post pile and change it, very sorry, feel free to return those leds, I'll pay the postage.

You are welcome by the way for me spotting and swapping you had ordered the wrong flipper parts for your game, no mention of that.

When would you like to meet up? I see you're in London, I'll be in London at EAG EXPO in Jan if you'd like to come and have a chat about it....

There are OTHER parts suppliers out there if you dont like what I do. Pinball Mania is a great guy!!

You do seem very worked up about £8 of LED's Andrew, are you ok?

Phil

Just my 2p @philpalmer is a pretty long standing and well renowned supplier on here, I have had some things to return etc. and asked for advice etc. and always been really good with things... double check it is who you think it is @Vimtoman - but I would also say, a public forum is probably the last resort to call someone out on if you want a decent resolution to it.

I guess I've stued up .
I was trying to have a chat with the guy but he was just off. It's jts boiled up from then.

I wasn't off with you, you messaged me and your packet was so deep in the "packed pile" I just forgot to unpack the postage sack and dig it out etc, hardly crime of the century....

Look forward to meeting you at EAG in January.

Phil

Oh wow! Yes your order was packed up when we spoke and I forgot to dig it out of the post pile and change it, very sorry, feel free to return those leds, I'll pay the postage.

You are welcome by the way for me spotting and swapping you had ordered the wrong flipper parts for your game, no mention of that.

When would you like to meet up? I see you're in London, I'll be in London at EAG EXPO in Jan if you'd like to come and have a chat about it....

There are OTHER parts suppliers out there if you dont like what I do. Pinball Mania is a great guy!!

You do seem very worked up about £8 of LED's Andrew, are you ok?

Phil

Yep thanks for changing them but it should have only been three. the other one was for the cabinet.

Yeah I'm ok. But after your lack of friendlness on the phone take that as is.

Noticed on Google youve got similar references.

Anyway lost my buisness

I wasn't off with you, you messaged me and your packet was so deep in the "packed pile" I just forgot to unpack the postage sack and dig it out etc, hardly crime of the century....

Look forward to meeting you at EAG in January.

Phil

Must of been a really deep bag. Sounded like it was hard by your manner on the phone.

You ordered cabinet switches and EOS switches, none that you ordered was suitable for the game you ordered them for. Notice I didn't even consider charging you for the difference?

There's a moron on Google who received some leg protectors and he accused me of them being second hand, so that didn't go well, we dont sell used parts. You see he is a serial complainer from his reviews....

Honestly Andrew, I dont want or need anyone like you who will blow up for something so simple. Thats why I always point the ones I cant help to Andy Netherwood at Pinball Mania!

Have you ever tried to cancel something with any mail order company once its packed and in the bag? Its a pain to find and deal with but had I not forgotten I would have.... there was no big deal about it except the one you have made.

Phil

Is there really a Trojan on the website or were you just making that up??

A lot of people are looking for a Bally one as they are as rare as rocking horse doo doo :eek:

Is there really a Trojan on the website or were you just making that up??

A lot of people are looking for a Bally one as they are as rare as rocking horse doo doo :eek:

Yep Malwarebytes picks it up

@Vimtoman if you haven't already, you will discover that the pinball world is a very small one.

Everyone on here knows Phil, we don't need to look at google to reference him. He has helped any number of us out on any number of occasions.

You started by calling this pinballuk.co.uk

Could you clarify where you find a virus?

Pinballuk.co.uk
or mine
pinball.co.uk

You ordered cabinet switches and EOS switches, none that you ordered was suitable for the game you ordered them for. Notice I didn't even consider charging you for the difference?

There's a moron on Google who received some leg protectors and he accused me of them being second hand, so that didn't go well, we dont sell used parts. You see he is a serial complainer from his reviews....

Honestly Andrew, I dont want or need anyone like you who will blow up for something so simple. Thats why I always point the ones I cant help to Andy Netherwood at Pinball Mania!

Have you ever tried to cancel something with any mail order company once its packed and in the bag? Its a pain to find and deal with but had I not forgotten I would have.... there was no big deal about it except the one you have made.

Phil

I'm ****ed off. Well now I've vented I'm not :)

You can return your whole order for a full refund and try Andy if you like :)

Back
Top Bottom