What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinballlife Order

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Need to grab a U20 chip and can only find it in stock at Pinballlife - does anyone bring in orders from those guys?

The 2803A is available from Cricklewood.... https://www.cricklewoodelectronics.com/ULN2803A.html Standard Darlington driver chip.

From PUParts :
"ULN2803A switch matrix driver chip used in all Williams/Bally WPC machines. Common failure chip (position U20 on the CPU board). Common cause of "ground short row" error message. Williams/Bally reference #5162-12422-00 & ULN, 2803A."

The 2803A is available from Cricklewood.... https://www.cricklewoodelectronics.com/ULN2803A.html Standard Darlington driver chip.

From PUParts :
"ULN2803A switch matrix driver chip used in all Williams/Bally WPC machines. Common failure chip (position U20 on the CPU board). Common cause of "ground short row" error message. Williams/Bally reference #5162-12422-00 & ULN, 2803A."
Thank you - ordered.

Cricklewood electronics have saved me a few times when I struggled to find components. Great little shop 😄

Ordered from them yesterday after finding a power box in one of our new wpc games doesn't have a fuse holder. 😲

Cricklewood electronics have saved me a few times when I struggled to find components. Great little shop 😄

Ordered from them yesterday after finding a power box in one of our new wpc games doesn't have a fuse holder. 😲
Amazing little place, I used to go into the shop in the 80’s😎
Just up the road is Edgware Road which was sound system heaven for me at the time, happy days.

Ditto above. I use Cricklewood regularly. If there is ever a problem like dented in post electrolytic capacitors they just sort it out no messing.

I use cricklewood as often as i can. They are great for those hard-to-find things, and i certainly believe in supporting the "smaller" retailers rather than the larger ones

There is also a decent seller - finedon electronics on ebay, who has loads of stuff at really good prices incl. free UK postage:

Back
Top Bottom