What's new

Pinballlife Order

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Need to grab a U20 chip and can only find it in stock at Pinballlife - does anyone bring in orders from those guys?

The 2803A is available from Cricklewood.... https://www.cricklewoodelectronics.com/ULN2803A.html Standard Darlington driver chip.

From PUParts :
"ULN2803A switch matrix driver chip used in all Williams/Bally WPC machines. Common failure chip (position U20 on the CPU board). Common cause of "ground short row" error message. Williams/Bally reference #5162-12422-00 & ULN, 2803A."

The 2803A is available from Cricklewood.... https://www.cricklewoodelectronics.com/ULN2803A.html Standard Darlington driver chip.

From PUParts :
"ULN2803A switch matrix driver chip used in all Williams/Bally WPC machines. Common failure chip (position U20 on the CPU board). Common cause of "ground short row" error message. Williams/Bally reference #5162-12422-00 & ULN, 2803A."
Thank you - ordered.

Cricklewood electronics have saved me a few times when I struggled to find components. Great little shop 😄

Ordered from them yesterday after finding a power box in one of our new wpc games doesn't have a fuse holder. 😲

Cricklewood electronics have saved me a few times when I struggled to find components. Great little shop 😄

Ordered from them yesterday after finding a power box in one of our new wpc games doesn't have a fuse holder. 😲
Amazing little place, I used to go into the shop in the 80’s😎
Just up the road is Edgware Road which was sound system heaven for me at the time, happy days.

Ditto above. I use Cricklewood regularly. If there is ever a problem like dented in post electrolytic capacitors they just sort it out no messing.

I use cricklewood as often as i can. They are great for those hard-to-find things, and i certainly believe in supporting the "smaller" retailers rather than the larger ones

There is also a decent seller - finedon electronics on ebay, who has loads of stuff at really good prices incl. free UK postage:

Back
Top Bottom