What's new

Pinball Streaming

JP tonight everyone... time TBC but thinking about 20:00... need to update to 1.01

Sweet !

Great production Neil

I was half expecting the Horde to jump out at the end the music was so eerie with the black screen

Yah didn’t want to cut off a great tune - xavier’s tune hope from xmen days of future past - epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Streaming at 9pm tonight folks - tell me what you want to see and I'll stream it!

Neil.

Can do all of them - but won’t be starting until 9:30 :)

ok folks streaming Friday night (tomorrow) the Black Knight: Sword of Rage with Topper Cam :D Also testing out an entirely new sound setup with sound straight from the game and new mic and GOXLR setup!

Twitch.TV/NeilMcRae

ok folks streaming Friday night (tomorrow) the Black Knight: Sword of Rage with Topper Cam :D Also testing out an entirely new sound setup with sound straight from the game and new mic and GOXLR setup - cross fingers :D

Starts at 21:30

Cheers,
Neil.

Sorry I’m late - here we go!

More SafeCracker and general pinball chat tonight at usual time.

Hope you can join me!

@ 8pm...

Tim

20200829_183929_copy_1209x1612.jpg

I’ll be doing a short wind into the work week stream at 19:15 this evening, hope to see you there.

I’m streaming turtles now until 20:00!

Cheers
Neil

back again you lovely people, leading you into the weekend like an 80's DJ - more batman '66 - new rig en route, it'll make game swaps easier I promise, I am hoping to hand off to another streamer, but who could it be....

Join Us LIVE Now!

I’ll be on later around 9:30-45 streaming stranger things!

Streaming some JP2

Back
Top Bottom