What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

strobey

Site Supporter
Alias
Tim
Maybe this might become a sticky in the future, but if anyone is streaming pinball maybe post a "coming up soon" and link in this thread to let people know?

I know @neilmcrae and @Jsyjay are planning on streaming some of their pins soon, so looking forward to seeing those!

Tim

bm66.jpg

11pm this evening (Fri)... gameplay reveal live from Stern Factory...
Check it out on Jack's Dead Flip channel:

Tim

@strobey the big question is when are you back in front of the Camera Tim???. I missed the last few streams due to work commitments :(

Having a rest to be honest but hopefully will get one in soon. Need to move the lineup about first.

Keep an eye on this thread ill let you know!

Cheers

Tim

Screenshot_20170122-125717~01.png

IFPA German Championship Series being streamed today:

They're currently on qualifiers with Stern Mustang

Tim

Will have to tune in to some of these! Met BuffaloPinball and played some of the games in the Dead Flip set up at TwitchCon last year :)

Yup epic broadcast ! I'm on from 9pm tomorrow on MMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol thanks :) I have a funny story involving the Police, me and Colin
mcrae and a slightly dodgy overtake move :)

On until 22:00 on twitch search for neilmcrae

Playing ToM!

thanks for joining folks and sorry about the sound,
On windows you have to set them in device manager to be higher quality - lame! Anyway now fixed for next time :D

Neil.

Tonight from 8:45pm - Walking Dead Pinball! with lame impressions of the call outs and poor pinball playing!

twdtestcard.jpg

IMG_0337.JPG Good Evening.
S is for streaming and it's not even in my name!
Domino Pinball plays Monster Bash.

Join us tonight, Thursday 16th, at 21:15

Cheers,
Neil.

Never really understood why people (including me) like watching twitch and other people play games. I just want to play myself! Anyways, will try logon tonight if those pesky kids are in bed.

How about forfeits for playing bad? Not getting to wizard mode (or mini wizard mode) results in...........

Neil - Shot of Tequila each game you don't get to the 'Monster Bash'? Will be funny for us anyway.

Back
Top Bottom