What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in Leeds

Shuffledog and Nation Of Shopkeepers still good for pinball in Leeds? Anywhere else in the center?

Cheers..

Shuffledog still has Spiderman, Star Wars and Champion Pub.
Nation Of Shopkeepers has Wrestlemania.

I was looking forward to playing ghostbusters. Played silly wrestling game before. Was okay ish.
I thought Wrestlemania was garbage. There were two credits on it when I got there. I played 5 games and left it with two credits on.
The wrestling ring was terrible. Sooooo boring.

I thought Wrestlemania was garbage. There were two credits on it when I got there. I played 5 games and left it with two credits on.
The wrestling ring was terrible. Sooooo boring.
Well the wrestlemania i played had a party zone next to it with a shooter plunger so weak, the ball wouldn't shoot out the shooter lane 9/ 10 times

Played Tranformers last night at Skyrack. Had over 2 hours play for £2, just kept replay after replay. Very good value, but hard to keep concentrated on a Saturday with the pub full of young students most in fancy dress lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played Tranformers last night at Skyrack. Had over 2 hours play for £2, just kept replay after replay. Very good value, but hard to keep concentrated on a Saturday with the pub full of young students most in fancy dress lol

Last time I played it (Christmas) it was dirty, had weak flippers and leaned horribly to the left.

It's really quiet too isn't it ?
Transformers has great sound. I have the volume on mine cranked up.

Yeah, didn't hear a word of it playing it on a Saturday evening

Went in Shuffledog last week. Decent line up but looks are deceiving. All of the games were leaning horribly to the right.

BTDK.
Well the dark part is right. Awful LEDs. Made it look as though it was switched off. The inserts barely lit up. The Batmobile/Gadget diverted wasn't working. Flippers were ok. 5/10.

Star Wars.
Brighter than BTDK. Everything seemed to be working although the flippers were nearly level when fully raised making trapping the ball almost impossible.
Game had an error resulting in glitchy sound and strange switch behaviour. 4/10.

Addams Family.
Looked ok (not great but ok). Horrible LEDs again. This one leaned to the right so much I thought it might topple over.
Thing Flips flipper was dead. Other flippers seemed ok. Everything seemed to be working (Thing flipper apart). Could be decent with a bit of time spent on it. 6/10.

Note to operators. If you are going to put machines in a pub PLEASE make sure they work and are set up correctly. Doing it half ****d benefits nobody.
If the operator of these games is on here I will give them a service free of charge just so that folk in the pub can have some decent games to play.

IMG_8522.JPG

Back
Top Bottom