What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in Leeds

darren_ross

Registered
Is there anywhere to play pinball in leeds city center? The 2 places listed on pinformer are apparently permanently closed!
Here for the night and could do with getting my pin on at some point ;).

Brewdog Leeds is a bar in the town centre it has 3 pinballs, last time I was there they had
Walking dead pro
Spider man and Indiana Jones and some good old retro games

Nation Of Shopkeepers has a Ghostbusters Pro but when I went in yesterday it wouldn't accept coins.
Shuffledog (don't mistake it with Brewdog) has 3 pins. Champion Pub, DE Star Wars and Spider-man.
I had a couple of games on Spider-man yesterday and managed to get high score 1. It plays well enough but has the worst LEDs installed that I've ever seen.

Definitely want to play a ghostbusters pro.
So brewdog has some pins aswell as shuffledog?
I don't know if Brewdog has any. I've never been in.

If you have a free hour tomorrow you can have a bash on my machines if you wish.

I don't know if Brewdog has any. I've never been in.

If you have a free hour tomorrow you can have a bash on my machines if you wish.
Just found out i don't have to shoot upto Cumbria for work tomorrow so yes that would be awesome! My girlfriend thanks you.
She loves the pinball herself. Which from what I've heard is pretty rare :rolleyes:

Just found out i don't have to shoot upto Cumbria for work tomorrow so yes that would be awesome! My girlfriend thanks you.
She loves the pinball herself. Which from what I've heard is pretty rare :rolleyes:
It is rare. One plus side is I don't have to live with the embarrassment of them beating my high scores. :thumbs:

You might need to take some glass polish to shuffledog - I think after the bar is wiped down after a heavy night they 'clean' the glass - for that lovely smeared effect - that's pinballs in the wild ?!

Good selection of well kept machines - a credit to the operator [emoji122] and they are regularly rotated around - I do miss walking dead even if the tilt was a little sensitive.

Ghostbusters here I come [emoji3]

You might need to take some glass polish to shuffledog - I think after the bar is wiped down after a heavy night they 'clean' the glass - for that lovely smeared effect - that's pinballs in the wild ?!

Good selection of well kept machines - a credit to the operator [emoji122] and they are regularly rotated around - I do miss walking dead even if the tilt was a little sensitive.

Ghostbusters here I come [emoji3]
They are well kept machines (apart from the God awful LEDs). The tilt on that Walking Dead was something else. No good for a tactile player like myself.

I wonder if they are privately owned ? I couldn't see an operator's sticker.

Any updates to machines in Leeds? Am crossing the Pennines for a gig on saturday and will head to Nations at the very least for some beers\pinball action beforehand.

I went to the Brewdog by mistake - no pins there at all. Luckily its only a 5 or 10 minutes stroll through the town centre to the Shuffledog. Nice to wash the pinball down with a pint or two of Kingpin. Always makes me think of the Getaway for some reason.

Nation Of Shopkeeps has Wrestlemania in now.

Not sure what they have in Shuffledog.

[emoji30] not wrestlemania - will miss ghostbusters and its sensible tilt settings allowing a little shove [emoji12]

If any of you find yourself in Headingley, the Skyrack pub has a rather nice Transformers.

Might also be worth checking out the Hollywood bowl at kirkstall - as I recall a few months ago there being two pins available [emoji122] avengers and poker world tour (cannot guarantee if still on site) worth checking out if passing[emoji465]

Back
Top Bottom