What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball glass gloves?

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
You know you’ve bought a good speaker package when you open the box and they come with gloves to handle them with!7E8018CC-65C4-47A1-BB3A-3364F3CFEDE0.jpeg

And added benefit if I can use them for handling the pin glass !

Anyone else do that?

Yup, no point cleaning the underside of the glass just to get finger prints on it putting it back. I think a pair of gloves to handle speakers is a bit OTT though :confused:

I bought a job lot of white cotton gloves years ago and I've been looking for them now for about 8 months. I finally found them today in the garage whilst looking for something else. Strange that you post a pic of white gloves the very same day. Clearly it's a sign that I should give my TZ a bash tonight.

Bought cleaning gloves ages ago for invisiglass which are prone to finger prints.

I’d be more impressed if speakers shipped with headphones lol

Very spooky, I used my white gloves for the first time. Yesterday on afm invisi glass

I need to get some. Any suggestions, or are any old cotton gloves suitable??

On the subject of glass, and PDI/invisiglass in particular, what do you guys use to clean it?

I use what i use to clean all my glass... 70% water, 30% alcohol. Doesnt seem to harm it.. Is still invisible!!

Back
Top Bottom