What's new

Pinball glass gloves?

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
You know you’ve bought a good speaker package when you open the box and they come with gloves to handle them with!7E8018CC-65C4-47A1-BB3A-3364F3CFEDE0.jpeg

And added benefit if I can use them for handling the pin glass !

Anyone else do that?

Yup, no point cleaning the underside of the glass just to get finger prints on it putting it back. I think a pair of gloves to handle speakers is a bit OTT though :confused:

I bought a job lot of white cotton gloves years ago and I've been looking for them now for about 8 months. I finally found them today in the garage whilst looking for something else. Strange that you post a pic of white gloves the very same day. Clearly it's a sign that I should give my TZ a bash tonight.

Bought cleaning gloves ages ago for invisiglass which are prone to finger prints.

I’d be more impressed if speakers shipped with headphones lol

Very spooky, I used my white gloves for the first time. Yesterday on afm invisi glass

I need to get some. Any suggestions, or are any old cotton gloves suitable??

On the subject of glass, and PDI/invisiglass in particular, what do you guys use to clean it?

I use what i use to clean all my glass... 70% water, 30% alcohol. Doesnt seem to harm it.. Is still invisible!!

Back
Top Bottom