What's new

Pinball Arcade Credit Dot

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Was just playing The Twilight Zone and noticed it had a credit dot :thumbs: perhaps Zen Studios will have better luck getting those pesky switches to work!

14D55AD4-E738-4620-8311-C9C7048EB189.png

TPA runs the actual game rom so it probably follows that if a switch isn't hit in so many games it'll bring up a credit dot, just like the real thing.

Is it possible that the ROM is faithfully emulated and an error has been caused by a stamdard test - such as a certain (infrequently reached) switch not being triggered in a specific fairly high number of plays?

CB

I've never seen an unused switch error on TZ and I'm pretty terrible at it. There isn't really a switch that doesn't see the ball unless you really are bad.

My vote is that it's a joke and the error is the trough prox switch.

Go into the menu and tell us what it is :)

Sadly i dont have the ‘pro” version so cant get into the games menu but i just loaded up the table again and the credit dot has gone. So i guess It may have just been that i played quite a few terrible games and it threw up a switch error. I never realised that the pinball arcade ran the actual game roms so i guess that would make sense!

Back
Top Bottom