What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Arcade Credit Dot

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Was just playing The Twilight Zone and noticed it had a credit dot :thumbs: perhaps Zen Studios will have better luck getting those pesky switches to work!

14D55AD4-E738-4620-8311-C9C7048EB189.png

TPA runs the actual game rom so it probably follows that if a switch isn't hit in so many games it'll bring up a credit dot, just like the real thing.

Is it possible that the ROM is faithfully emulated and an error has been caused by a stamdard test - such as a certain (infrequently reached) switch not being triggered in a specific fairly high number of plays?

CB

I've never seen an unused switch error on TZ and I'm pretty terrible at it. There isn't really a switch that doesn't see the ball unless you really are bad.

My vote is that it's a joke and the error is the trough prox switch.

Go into the menu and tell us what it is :)

Sadly i dont have the ‘pro” version so cant get into the games menu but i just loaded up the table again and the credit dot has gone. So i guess It may have just been that i played quite a few terrible games and it threw up a switch error. I never realised that the pinball arcade ran the actual game roms so i guess that would make sense!

Back
Top Bottom