What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People love to talk about dream theme in Pinball, but what would be your Nightmare theme?

KendarTheOrc

Site Supporter
Alias
Charlie
Picture the scene, a new machine comes out and is getting absolute rave reviews. Everyone's saying it's a 10/10 game with amazing shots, code, lights, animation etc. Everything. It's an absolute must play pin.
But there's a catch, it has a theme you absolutely cannot stand.
What theme would that be?

I used to loathe Ricky Gervaise. Couldn’t understand why people thought the was funny when he just plays himself.

Then for some reason I watched afterlife and actually found it rather touching. Guess the subject matter made him more appealing.

I used to loathe Ricky Gervaise. Couldn’t understand why people thought the was funny when he just plays himself.

Then for some reason I watched afterlife and actually found it rather touching. Guess the subject matter made him more appealing.
You're right, it is touching. . . And incredibly sad. Reminded me of losing dad.

I cried twice and didn't laugh one 😂
Possibly not great for a comedy

Loved the office although it was probably more cringing than laughing.

Back
Top Bottom