What's new

Traded Paragon backglass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi group
Imagine my horror today when Martin rocks up with my new Paragon, only to discover when I lift the backbox, the beautiful backglass is missing and replaced with a blurry pixelated, ****ty homemade translite!!!!
Apparently not worthy of note in the description!!
Ah don't worry it's only about a third of the machines value!!!

So PLEASE, if anyone has one squirrelled away for a rainy day or has it just in case they buy a paragon and it's bg is not as nice as the one in your loft!! Think of me with my lovely machine and colour photocopy of a bg!!

It deserves to be in a machine ;-)

Spread the word peeps. Spread the word!

Thanks in advance

Gaz

Yeah bought off group. I'm afraid. :(
I'm not gonna name and shame as the seller is making tracks to source me one and is being cooperative. Just a took the edge off it a bit.

I'd like to clarify that this machine is NOT the one Matt Vince is selling. Wouldn't want peeps to assume it was given that he is coincidently selling one at the same time.

Cheers all

Sorry to hear Gaz, will keep a eye out for you.
Lets see a pic of the replacement homemade translight.

I'll take a pic tonight when I get home. Although it doesn't look as bad in pics. You need to see it in the flesh to appreciate its full glory !!

Don't adjust your sets folks. No need to clean your glasses. Holding it further away won't help!!!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Have got some feelers out for ya Gaz :) Cant guarantee anything, however the more that look, the more chance there is :)

It is a real shame to be looking forward to something arriving and it has an obvious bodge that you could have been warned about. :(

So i take it the backglass was omitted in any of the pics before you bought it?

The description didn't mention the backglass was a translite and this is the pic I got.
Could you tell difference.

image.jpg

No. The thought would not have crossed my mind unless it was actually mentioned to me to be honest.

The artwork is killer though, isn't it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom