What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Null

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Got a taste for meat. Anyone looking to sell their Stern Jurassic Park?

Preferably a Premium/LE.

Have seen the Pro on eBay.

Can‘t afford new from PH, unfortunately.

I’m sure Elvira is just as good, but not a theme I really care about.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Won’t be anymore at current “list price” when we restock! Will be going up. Or I won’t just buy any...

group discount as always.... but the best I can do is £8750 delivered.

Bump.

Had a lead, awaiting a call back from the seller. Probably going to be 'just' over my budget though, may have to settle for a Pro or keep saving for a few more months and go NIB.

Just on the pro man - my local place got a pro instead of a prem and I thought it was a bad mistake, then I played it.

in my opinion being a pro it doesn’t effect the game play at all - in fact the lack of the T. rex and raptor pen gate really increases the flow of the game and the little pop ups to stop the ball at the control room or left in-lane do what the missing mechs would have done anyway.

that being said I haven’t been lucky enough to play a prem but personally I’d be very happy with the pro, it’s just such a great game regardless. Good luck!

Just on the pro man - my local place got a pro instead of a prem and I thought it was a bad mistake, then I played it.

in my opinion being a pro it doesn’t effect the game play at all - in fact the lack of the T. rex and raptor pen gate really increases the flow of the game and the little pop ups to stop the ball at the control room or left in-lane do what the missing mechs would have done anyway.

that being said I haven’t been lucky enough to play a prem but personally I’d be very happy with the pro, it’s just such a great game regardless. Good luck!
I have a 5yr old at home who’s bat$hit crazy about dinosaurs, so that T-Rex needs to bloody well move properly!

Last edited:
I would love a Jp pro been looking for a while was talking to the ebay one cos he was close by but didnt hear back, the Le looks nice, but im still torn as love the look of Elvira and Woz! Plus im a nightmare think my DpLe only lasted 4weekish!

Looking like I might have to wait a couple of months and save up for the PH option...

Had a lead but the seller stopped responding to messages.

Last Premium gone, had 3 people on for this today, been in stock since Jan and could have sold 3 today.....
Hesitated on this... my loss.

if I don’t hear back from the incommunicado seller soon I’ll probably just get something entirely different. It’s weird.

What themes do 5yr old kids like that aren‘t also $hite games?

Hesitated on this... my loss.

if I don’t hear back from the incommunicado seller soon I’ll probably just get something entirely different. It’s weird.

What themes do 5yr old kids like that aren‘t also $hite games?
Well my grandchildren of around that age just want to play Gauntlet Legends doubles on my Mame cab at the moment, then some WCS 😂

I would love a Jp pro been looking for a while was talking to the ebay one cos he was close by but didnt hear back, the Le looks nice, but im still torn as love the look of Elvira and Woz! Plus im a nightmare think my DpLe only lasted 4weekish!

I think you’ll like Elvira more than JP2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pro in my opinion is the best model. Hardly anything else on the prem - 1 more up-post, the helicopter spinner is a switch and a moving T-Rex head. So virtually no difference in game play.
Gutted that i missed your pro could have done another super fast deal! Tempted with a nib pro just me being a nightmare and only have new machines for a few weeks is not good on the bank balance!

Back
Top Bottom