What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Event City Manchester. 8th,9th October Pin Pledg

Almost 100 pins in less than 2 weeks! Great effort again everyone, let's keep more coming though :thumbs:

I'll be taking a few games to the show along with @Sam C

Bringing my BK2K and Big Guns to the show along with Sam's Bally Medusa. If there's room in the van I could bring along another game, possibly the infamous Future Spa (if it's not already sold :rolleyes:).

Can I book two tickets for the Lock-In for myself and @Sam C please?

Hope there's going to be a great System 11 line up at the show! :cool:

Bringing my BK2K and Big Guns to the show along with Sam's Bally Medusa. If there's room in the van I could bring along another game, possibly the infamous Future Spa (if it's not already sold :rolleyes:).

Just confirming this, will be bringing Medusa along :thumbs:Lock in please! :)

Bonebusters is awesomely silly.

I may change my pledges to avoid duplicates - will monitor list and update as needed

Nice one Keith, will put you down for the two machines and Sam down for one. Please post on the following thread to reserve lock in places, http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...t-book-places-now-play-expo-manchester.34079/

Would you like to add a Congo to that list? My car ain't big enough to bring it in one piece though! Not even thought about tickets or which day I can come either..

Congo would be great.
You will get free entry for the weekend for bringing one machine.
Cheers Paul.

I'd pledge bsd if anyone was coming this way. But no one will be so its pointless
You could always hire a van, then find a route that can collect as many pins as you can manage on the way. With you being so far out you're almost ideal to start a route like this
I'm not denying it's a fair bit of effort, but you'd be handsomely rewarded in compensation and pinball kudos points :)

please can we have an alphabetical pledge list so Dumbo's like me can spot duplicates easily and swap for substitutes. Variety is the spice of life!

I can do that at the weekend Steve. I'll put a list on the website in alphabetical order, and link it here.

You could always hire a van, then find a route that can collect as many pins as you can manage on the way. With you being so far out you're almost ideal to start a route like this
I'm not denying it's a fair bit of effort, but you'd be handsomely rewarded in compensation and pinball kudos points :)

Ha i will be with my son the last thing I want to do is move pins with my son with aspergers having melt downs cuz he will be tired lol. After the nightmare I had with my shadow when I took it to the slam for it to not work all w/e and be used as a door prop kinda puts me off anyway

An Amnesty for Pinball ROMS.
Not sure where to post this but wanting to have a Pinball Eeprom/Rom drop off anti-static box at NLP. Paul has helped out most of us with latest software chips that we can donate our leftovers - then give them to Paul!
Sound okay? I will have the said box on the Pinballdaze stall.
Dave.

Back
Top Bottom