What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Event City Manchester. 8th,9th October Pin Pledg

Colin will bring Indy Jones and x files and of course the 4 belonging to NLP . Roadshow , fun house , no good gophers and nba .Eric Ridley also bringing some too .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends if I still own it at that point, but if so, could always use Expo to hand over to new owner. Would be quite fitting as that's where I originally picked it up from a few short years ago.

@carl lawrence - I don't mind driving a van on a pickup/ dropoff run on the weekend if there's a few others round our way that want to lend machines. I could use someone who knows what they're doing with securing the load safely as shotgun though.
Can give you a hand :thumbs:

I have HS2 that can go but will need picking up/moving and whatever state it's in (likely dirty) is what it is due to no heavy lifting until at least March :(

machines available as always but no transport. (unhappy smiley face)
Infact I can just need transport to not from
Maybe MET and a few odd balls
NLP loves odd ball games , even non Gottlieb ones lol

machines available as always but no transport. (unhappy smiley face)
Infact I can just need transport to not from
Maybe MET and a few odd balls
NLP loves odd ball games , even non Gottlieb ones lol
Steve, could you fill a van ? Say 8 to 10 machines. If so I will see if I can get someone hopefully from the Midlands to hire a van and bring them up. NLP would cover the cost of the van hire and something towards the fuel.
Let's see what I can come up with.

I have HS2 that can go but will need picking up/moving and whatever state it's in (likely dirty) is what it is due to no heavy lifting until at least March :(
Will see if anyone passing you on the way up, Maybe Andrew ?

Steve, could you fill a van ? Say 8 to 10 machines. If so I will see if I can get someone hopefully from the Midlands to hire a van and bring them up. NLP would cover the cost of the van hire and something towards the fuel.
Let's see what I can come up with.

8 should be OK. NLP lads always help set up and down which is the usual killer. Cant physically lift games any more without problems. 8 would be easy access as well - straight from and back to container so no steps driveways etc. Fguy needs event number 20 lol

8 should be OK. NLP lads always help set up and down which is the usual killer. Cant physically lift games any more without problems. 8 would be easy access as well - straight from and back to container so no steps driveways etc. Fguy needs event number 20 lol
Leave it with me Steve, I'll see what I can sort out.

I also checked the list to avoid duplicates due to my huge collection of common machines ;)

Which means I will bring... GOLD BALL! Again! :p Not sure @astyy can make it this year, so you'll all have to be happy with just one GOLD BALL instead of a nice pair of balls.

Excalibur is awesome game. well ok its not MM but its better than Big Guns in the "rescue lady from the castle" pinball hierarchy

Back
Top Bottom