What's new

NLP Lock-in ("Lights Out") 8th Oct...book places now!

Wizards_Hat

Registered
As the pin-pledges topic is now running: ([8-9 Oct, 2016] Northern Lights Pinball Show/PlayExpo Manchester. *PINBALL PLEDGES*)
...it's time to start asking which of the pin-loaners want entry to the lock-in.

Places for the lock-in are limited & are open initially to anyone (plus guest) who has pledged a machine to the show (at a specially discounted price).
If there are any left for non-pin-loaners I will offer these nearer the time.

It will run from approx 6:30pm to 11:30pm & refreshments will be provided.
Price for loaners will be £5 per person (for non-pin-loaners...assuming there are places...it will be £10).
Payable in cash on the day.

If you have pledged a machine/machines to the show & would like to book a place at the lock-in please let me know either by a reply on here, or by PM, or by email - nba@ukpinball.com

Regards,
Dan.

Can I provisionally reserve 3? As id like to do the late one but not sure if charlie will yet
Sorry, can't take any reservations until all pin-pledgers have had opportunity to take the places (apologies if I've missed your name in Daz's list...if I have just let me know).

Regards,
Dan.

Very interested in this but won't be bringing any machines. :(
Would happily lend a few but I'm based in Belfast so logistics/shipping would be expensive.

I'd love to join the lock in, but I might be bringing my son and his two cousins (all age 13) for the PLAY-EXPO weekend too. We probably wouldn't stay till the bitter end and they might not be that bothered about playing the pins either.

If that's a problem, either due to their age or numbers, then no problem, otherwise count me in!

I'd love to join the lock in, but I might be bringing my son and his two cousins (all age 13) for the PLAY-EXPO weekend too. We probably wouldn't stay till the bitter end and they might not be that bothered about playing the pins either.

If that's a problem, either due to their age or numbers, then no problem, otherwise count me in!
No problem with age (or numbers so far) - but if you're bringing teenagers I'll have to charge you £50 each as they can eat their own body weight in pizza :p

(all under 16's actually £5 :thumbs:)

Regards,
Dan.

Ooh! I forgot about the pizza! My son and I are both vegetarian, so 1 extra on the margaritas ;) One of the cousins is already taller than me so maybe order an extra pepperoni for him too :p

Back
Top Bottom