What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP Lock-in ("Lights Out") 8th Oct...book places now!

Wizards_Hat

Registered
As the pin-pledges topic is now running: ([8-9 Oct, 2016] Northern Lights Pinball Show/PlayExpo Manchester. *PINBALL PLEDGES*)
...it's time to start asking which of the pin-loaners want entry to the lock-in.

Places for the lock-in are limited & are open initially to anyone (plus guest) who has pledged a machine to the show (at a specially discounted price).
If there are any left for non-pin-loaners I will offer these nearer the time.

It will run from approx 6:30pm to 11:30pm & refreshments will be provided.
Price for loaners will be £5 per person (for non-pin-loaners...assuming there are places...it will be £10).
Payable in cash on the day.

If you have pledged a machine/machines to the show & would like to book a place at the lock-in please let me know either by a reply on here, or by PM, or by email - nba@ukpinball.com

Regards,
Dan.

Can I provisionally reserve 3? As id like to do the late one but not sure if charlie will yet
Sorry, can't take any reservations until all pin-pledgers have had opportunity to take the places (apologies if I've missed your name in Daz's list...if I have just let me know).

Regards,
Dan.

Very interested in this but won't be bringing any machines. :(
Would happily lend a few but I'm based in Belfast so logistics/shipping would be expensive.

I'd love to join the lock in, but I might be bringing my son and his two cousins (all age 13) for the PLAY-EXPO weekend too. We probably wouldn't stay till the bitter end and they might not be that bothered about playing the pins either.

If that's a problem, either due to their age or numbers, then no problem, otherwise count me in!

I'd love to join the lock in, but I might be bringing my son and his two cousins (all age 13) for the PLAY-EXPO weekend too. We probably wouldn't stay till the bitter end and they might not be that bothered about playing the pins either.

If that's a problem, either due to their age or numbers, then no problem, otherwise count me in!
No problem with age (or numbers so far) - but if you're bringing teenagers I'll have to charge you £50 each as they can eat their own body weight in pizza :p

(all under 16's actually £5 :thumbs:)

Regards,
Dan.

Ooh! I forgot about the pizza! My son and I are both vegetarian, so 1 extra on the margaritas ;) One of the cousins is already taller than me so maybe order an extra pepperoni for him too :p

Back
Top Bottom