What's new

New to site, not new to pinball

maroguk

Registered
Alias
Steve
Hi all, just joined thought I would say hi. I have owned this T2 for about 25years. It came from the Colchester army barracks and I bought it off the guy that used to service it. It’s very original and in a good state. May do a LED conversion to save the boards.

I didn’t play it for a long time, but just got back into it with the kids. Having great fun!. Looking for another pin soon. Maybe a Star Trek (2013)?

Based in Brentwood

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_7484.jpeg
    IMG_7484.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 23
Dont worry Steve - It will revert to the UK flag when your IP address returns to the UK :D

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum! :)

Amazing to have owned the same pin for 25 years.

There's quite a few of us from the Essex area - I organise a league at the Pinball Office in Sawbridgeworth twice a month that might be of interest, if you want to meet some fellow silver ball fans. :)

Hi Lecari,

I was there a couple of weeks ago with my daughter when one of your events was on. I’ll come and say hi next time!

Hi Lecari,

I was there a couple of weeks ago with my daughter when one of your events was on. I’ll come and say hi next time!
Ohh awesome! Yes, definitely say hi next time :D We are a friendly bunch.

Our next league dates are on Saturday 28th October and Saturday 4th November, if you want to join in!

Hi Steve
New to group not pinball…….me too
Takes a while to navigate and know where stuff is……….I even lost myself and had to ask where I was 😂

MM

Welcome Steve! There are a few from Essex, I am just down the road from you, outside Wickford.

You are more than welcome to pop round for a few games once I have moved a few things around!

Back
Top Bottom