What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to site, not new to pinball

maroguk

Registered
Alias
Steve
Hi all, just joined thought I would say hi. I have owned this T2 for about 25years. It came from the Colchester army barracks and I bought it off the guy that used to service it. It’s very original and in a good state. May do a LED conversion to save the boards.

I didn’t play it for a long time, but just got back into it with the kids. Having great fun!. Looking for another pin soon. Maybe a Star Trek (2013)?

Based in Brentwood

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_7484.jpeg
    IMG_7484.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 23
Dont worry Steve - It will revert to the UK flag when your IP address returns to the UK :D

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum! :)

Amazing to have owned the same pin for 25 years.

There's quite a few of us from the Essex area - I organise a league at the Pinball Office in Sawbridgeworth twice a month that might be of interest, if you want to meet some fellow silver ball fans. :)

Hi Lecari,

I was there a couple of weeks ago with my daughter when one of your events was on. I’ll come and say hi next time!

Hi Lecari,

I was there a couple of weeks ago with my daughter when one of your events was on. I’ll come and say hi next time!
Ohh awesome! Yes, definitely say hi next time :D We are a friendly bunch.

Our next league dates are on Saturday 28th October and Saturday 4th November, if you want to join in!

Hi Steve
New to group not pinball…….me too
Takes a while to navigate and know where stuff is……….I even lost myself and had to ask where I was 😂

MM

Welcome Steve! There are a few from Essex, I am just down the road from you, outside Wickford.

You are more than welcome to pop round for a few games once I have moved a few things around!

Back
Top Bottom