What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pinball manufacturer for Bally/Williams (in addition to CGC)?

At those prices I just don't see it selling.

It's just easier to make your own funhouse 'remake'

Pedretti made the Funhouse 2.0 kits as well all know.

They also make pinball brothers games.

I do not think most Bally Williams games need a 2.0 version. What do you guys think?
Do think CGC did a great job up until CC with AFM/MB/MM. Love the big display and the improved sound.

They have been messing customers about like mad.

Remakes seem to be cursed at the moment. Look at Haggis! I have a list of the 6 games they had licenses for but from what I hear - Fathom could well be the end of the line.

FH2 never worked properly. Screen replaced twice (FOC so no complaints on customer service) . Gave unlimited balls and tilting needed a reboot. As I'd sold off the original cpu and translite l sold the machine on and am now Funhouse less but its a common game and an original will find its way to me again. In my top 10 as a fantastic machine. Would not be my first choice for a remake . TOTAN spoilt by code TOM and TZ too common. Maybe POPEYE ? ... Joke

FH2 never worked properly. Screen replaced twice (FOC so no complaints on customer service) . Gave unlimited balls and tilting needed a reboot. As I'd sold off the original cpu and translite l sold the machine on and am now Funhouse less but its a common game and an original will find its way to me again. In my top 10 as a fantastic machine. Would not be my first choice for a remake . TOTAN spoilt by code TOM and TZ too common. Maybe POPEYE ? ... Joke
It is because these games are not made to go on site.

The screens are very cheap. Only about £30 to buy trade.

Two other peopel I know bought the kit and sold original hardware, and a month later wished they had not.

They are made for collectors to turn on every now and then.

A lot of smaller manufacturer games are little more than home brew. I would not put a PROC or FAST game on site.

FH is a classic - it is like Spinal Tap (THE MOVIE) - I do not care they have started filming part 2- it is not going to be as good as the original.....

Back
Top Bottom