What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Heighway Owner

Nice one for organising. Hopefully will give Dave the means to move on with his life

I'm absolutely disgusted reading this. I knew Andrew was a major bull****er but the way he treated you is dispicable.

Keep your chin up Dave, things will improve for you and Andrew will get his comeuppance in the fullness of time.

Where has the Black Swan gone, i hope he didn't meet up with AH today.

Maybe he is just lost for words in front of the generosity of others. Must remember to donate.

I'm right here, I just had other company around for a while. But yes, I'm gobsmacked at the response both on here and on Pinside, and you've all achieved something I genuinely haven't felt in many, many years...

...I actually feel valued again.
Have you considered speaking to the police ? He has basically exploited you. Mention your disability and I guarantee they will be very sympathetic.

Have you seen the Irish guy post on the pinside thread? Apparently Andrew Heighway picked up 7 pinballs from him to take to the Daventry show when he was also living in Ireland. The plan was to put them up for sale at the show and after with the intention of only selling 5 so the guy got 2 back that hadn't sold.

AH took all the pinballs (some of the titles were Twilight Zone, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Star Trek Next Gen, Indiana Jones etc) and never took any back and NEVER gave him any money. Absolute ****ing scumbag. The guy has posted all the conversations he had where AH is basically side stepping everything. Scammer.

Have you seen the Irish guy post on the pinside thread? Apparently Andrew Heighway picked up 7 pinballs from him to take to the Daventry show when he was also living in Ireland. The plan was to put them up for sale at the show and after with the intention of only selling 5 so the guy got 2 back that hadn't sold.

AH took all the pinballs (some of the titles were Twilight Zone, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Star Trek Next Gen, Indiana Jones etc) and never took any back and NEVER gave him any money. Absolute ****ing scumbag. The guy has posted all the conversations he had where AH is basically side stepping everything. Scammer.
Do you have a link? I couldn't see that post in recent ones, but that thread moves very quickly.

Had no idea about his reputation when I put my deposit down, if only...

Hi Dave,

We have not made any refunds recently as we have been very busy with the production of the Limited editions of Alien Pinball. We are aware that there are several customers who are in the same position as yourself and you have not been forgotten. We will do our upmost to get the refund back to you as soon as we can. I do not have a time scale on this return for you at this moment in time but I will aim to get information to you as soon as possible. I am sorry that this is not the response that you were hoping for but I will do my best to see that we get everything sorted for you.

Thank you for your time and I hope to be in contact again soon with more information for you.

Morgan Potter | Customer Services Executive

Heighway Pinball, Unit 35 Rassau Industrial Estate, Ebbw Vale, NP23 5SD United Kingdom.

Email: Morgan@heighwaypinball.com Web: http://www.heighwaypinball.com

Tel: +44 (0) 1495 305634

My last reply from Heighway following many attempts to get a refund.

I really don't get why martin wants to interview him it will achieve nothing just more bs from andy
Reading that thread that was linked to it seems that this interview is going to amount to two friends chatting to each other. I don't expect anything of substance to be asked or answered, sadly.

It does beg the question though, as mentioned in that thread, as to why he feels the need to engage with the pinball community at all now though. He's got his money, why isn't he just sailing off into the sunset with his 6 bed detached house, leased Porsche and what have you (allegedly) looking for the next band of suckers customers?

People who got in very early after the handover to the new directors got refunds back. No idea how many though, obviously, but those in a position to force their hand (e.g. via PayPal disputes, etc) and/or were badgering them every day seemed to get their money back. Others without the time to do this, or who were more forgiving/believing of the crap they were being told, lost out.

I feel incredibly dirty for having shook Mr Heighway-mans hand once before, jesus christ what sub human scum that man is!

Good salesman
Poor businessman
Even worse person

Hi Dave,

We have not made any refunds recently as we have been very busy with the production of the Limited editions of Alien Pinball. We are aware that there are several customers who are in the same position as yourself and you have not been forgotten. We will do our upmost to get the refund back to you as soon as we can. I do not have a time scale on this return for you at this moment in time but I will aim to get information to you as soon as possible. I am sorry that this is not the response that you were hoping for but I will do my best to see that we get everything sorted for you.

Thank you for your time and I hope to be in contact again soon with more information for you.

Morgan Potter | Customer Services Executive

Heighway Pinball, Unit 35 Rassau Industrial Estate, Ebbw Vale, NP23 5SD United Kingdom.

Email: Morgan@heighwaypinball.com Web: http://www.heighwaypinball.com

Tel: +44 (0) 1495 305634

Morgan Potter tried to get a deposit from me after i asked if i could just turn up, buy one and take it home. This was back in April '17. My bumhole just got done with healing from the Predator nightmare so i smelt a rat.

Anybody understands what needs to be done to be able to listen to this interview with AH?
Does it just get uploaded on the PN website later on?

Back
Top Bottom