What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG 2023 - July 8th & 9th - Hotel & Machines

Hi Phil. Can you confirm a sat nav drop off point again for us (Luton) please? Rob and I should be with you before mid afternoon, if that is okay?

Hang on, I'll google the postcode for you........

Neilson Rd, Gateshead NE10 0EF

We're heading up in a Southern Convoy, featuring @Diane B and @pinballtoys & @mission65 , 0600am start tomorrow 😄😳

We're going to try fitting one more pin in Claire's little (blue) van.
It has the width for two cabs, only just. But it's the backboxes that are the issue so later today I'll take the head off one of the classics and see if it'll work 🤞🏻

Excited to see you all! Love the northern lot!

We're heading up in a Southern Convoy, featuring @Diane B and @pinballtoys & @mission65 , 0600am start tomorrow 😄😳

We're going to try fitting one more pin in Claire's little (blue) van.
It has the width for two cabs, only just. But it's the backboxes that are the issue so later today I'll take the head off one of the classics and see if it'll work 🤞🏻

Excited to see you all! Love the northern lot!
I'm heading up early Sat morning, will see you guys there

If youre wanting something more accurate, this will take you right up to the loading door.

54.960549070578146, -1.5809651517543346
Just wanted to confirm where i was going, only 2nd time i have been - no issues. He's a busy chap i get that. Don't forget we are also south of border, so get a bit scared when we edge past the borders of Lincolnshire. We also don't speak 'hadaway'.

Pic for anyone else not a Nerg regular.

1688646821518.png

Ok Martin has kindly offered to help get my pins to NERG in the morning. Hopefully we will be there around 8:30 but he is in a rush back to Sheffield for another pickup/drop off.
🤞 it’s not raining as I will get him to drop them near the loading bay until help arrives as I can’t physically lift anything heavy for fear of splitting my difference 😂

Whats the name of the hotel we are staying at, i would like to know if they have a Gym. And b4 u take the urine, i am in the middle of some physio and i do have a letter from my mum. 😁

Whats the name of the hotel we are staying at, i would like to know if they have a Gym. And b4 u take the urine, i am in the middle of some physio and i do have a letter from my mum. 😁
It’s the Ramada in Gateshead and I know you fake the letters from ya mum!!!! 🤣

Cracking weekend again at NERG as usual and fab to catch up again with all of the crew. See you all at Pinfest!!

PS I have left a set of 4 chrome legs outside of the gateshead stadium roller shutter door stood up at the side of it, If anyone has picked them up would they be so kind as to let me know?

Cheers

Kev

Thank you @Big Phil and all the staff for putting on a great show. Great to put names to faces and catch up with folk. Can’t wait till pinfest 👍 are we nearly there yet?

Back
Top Bottom