What's new

Wanted Nerdumentaries

no, i haven't published a list of what i've got, only what i'm after. i'm a bit wary of publishing a list of what i have because some of it, ahem, may not have been purchased properly. i have a few original discs that i paid for but also a load of files that i gleaned. i can help folk out of course and already have a few pm conversations on the go. SWL is a classic and of course i have that one. Sam Harvey is a legend.

Ditto.

I do have a spare copy of both special when lit and pinball 101 although I couldn't tell you how I got them as I forgot long ago. :rofl:

Hi cooldan, I can't add to the pinball list really. I've got pinball 101 DVD which is ace but wanted to flag The Tetris masters, ecstasy of order DVD which is amazing.

Cheers,

Johnny

Pepsi advert:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

liveleak member video:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Hey Dan, don't forget all the early 90's WMS adverts for there pinball machines.
Some of them are pretty cool. A quick look on You tube should sort you out.

Would anyone like this DVD? i was clearing out various boxes full of **** in preparation for having kids next year and found it. Our own kids, we're not renting or anything.

i, for one, have the utmost respect for copyright law, and have definitely not made a copy on my QNAP to watch again later.

Yours for the price of postage & a beer token, which is no more than about £4 in the North.

It's NTSC (USA) video standard which some DVD players might not play, or Never Twice the Same Colour as it was less fondly known.

IMG_0955.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0956.JPG

I happen to know the answer to this one. At David's meet the other weekend @alchy one of the people was a woman from Chicago (?Elisa?) who plays in a league with Lyman Sheets and Keith Johnson, and also knows Rick Stetta well.

I asked her about Rick Stetta and about the film too, as I'm a fanboy, but sadly she shook her head a few times and let on that apparently it's all over for Rick these days, he's turned to drink and the film is definitely abandoned permanently. Big shame on both counts.

I happen to know the answer to this one. At David's meet the other weekend @alchy one of the people was a woman from Chicago (?Elisa?) who plays in a league with Lyman Sheets and Keith Johnson, and also knows Rick Stetta well.

I asked her about Rick Stetta and about the film too, as I'm a fanboy, but sadly she shook her head a few times and let on that apparently it's all over for Rick these days, he's turned to drink and the film is definitely abandoned permanently. Big shame on both counts.
Oh no [emoji20]

If @RudeDogg1 doesn't take that TOP video, then I'd be interested

Happy to do the free loans out to others as well (and the freebie loan for TILT still available)

This Old Pinball DVD now sold to the dog with the florescent ears.

Don't forget that i didn't make a back-up copy to watch again later.

Another couple for the list, one of which I think Grizz pointed out, but I figure it worth mentioning here so we have them all in one place.

World 1-1
https://worldoneonemovie.vhx.tv/
A movie about the early days of videogaming with a particular focus on Atari. I've not watched it yet but have paid, downloaded and will be sticking it on the iPad tomorrow so i can watch it on the journey to Denmark. The trailer does make it look very good.

King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0923752/
I've owned this one of DVD for a few years now and i've probably watched it at least half a dozens times. It's a really great tale about the battle to attain the highest score on Donkey Kong.

Back
Top Bottom