What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underrated pinball machine

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
Someone has asked me to do a video on this subject but I need some help and ideas please. Clearly I'm a relative newbie and my knowledge base is not as good as most, so I would be interested in what others think.

It was my comment on finding Dirty Harry surprisingly good which prompted the suggestion.

Cheers

For me:

Houdini

(I would own one)

Things like the black knight sword of fury I also really liked, but I don't think that one qualifies.

Mando is also surprisingly deep if you play it in a home environment.

I think a better subject might which is the Most Overrated Pinball Machine, now that could get very interesting.

+1 Jack*bot

Roadshow is a clear contender. Great rules and modes, but overlooked due to the theme.

Most of the 1980s Gottliebs… especially TX Sector, Genesis and Robo-War.

Likewise, some of the pins by less-popular companies, such as Data East JP2 and Tommy, some of the Sega games, etc.

For me, personally: Fish Tales

I think you're going to get a long list of games as there's always someone who likes a particular underrated Pin, and if you get a lot of people stating the same Pin then is it really underrated?

Last edited:
Orbitor 1

I played it in the 80's and forgot about it until reminded of it recently by @strobey

I have a different machine that plays the same as it :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom