What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underrated pinball machine

Tee'd Off is deffo one but I also I feel WOZ doesn't get the full love it really should !! Probably my favourite game ever!!
It's an amazing fully loaded adventure under glass and can anyone really say that without it, the world of pinball would be in the same positive and exciting place that's it's is today?

Tee'd Off is deffo one but I also I feel WOZ doesn't get the full love it really should !! Probably my favourite game ever!!
It's an amazing fully loaded adventure under glass and can anyone really say that without it, the world of pinball would be in the same positive and exciting place that's it's is today?
It's true wizard of Oz woke stern up that there USP of being the only pinball company meant that it was no longer acceptable to deliver rubbish like avatar. They had to deliver games like Metallica to compete. I think Metallica in it's loaded from wouldn't have existed without this game.

Here's a controversial one....

Safecracker :)

Love mine - Something pinball but different!

Big Buck Hunter.
Terrible premise of shooting the crap out of anything that moves. A massive turn off for all animal lovers, but surprisingly entertaining once you get into it.
I found myself very satisfied blasting animals into oblivion (it was Jon’s machine, he made me do it 😁)

Someone has asked me to do a video on this subject but I need some help and ideas please. Clearly I'm a relative newbie and my knowledge base is not as good as most, so I would be interested in what others think.

It was my comment on finding Dirty Harry surprisingly good which prompted the suggestion.

Cheers
Dracula.

Seems basic but many hidden features and not to mention you can have 2 crappy balls but the third you could suddenly get a billion of you rack up the multi balls correctly.
One of my favorites

Dracula.

Seems basic but many hidden features and not to mention you can have 2 crappy balls but the third you could suddenly get a billion of you rack up the multi balls correctly.
One of my favorites

Or the reverse, rack up mega bonuses on bats and rats on your first ball and then crappy 2nd and 3rd and you still get those bonuses dont you?

Gottliebs don’t always get the love but
Loving a loan of Robowar
Love mine, great sound package and play😎
CFTBL, Shadow, WH2O, WCS, FT

I known they are all well rated in their own right, but for me they are better than a lot of the top20 games on Pinside
The only thing that let The Shadow down was the sound for me, put some nice speakers in but not enough.
Just added Pinsound and miles better now and I said I would never buy another Pinsound😂 Thanks @Tyke 👍

FT I will never sell, had mine about 15 years 🎣 Love it.

The one machine I have only genuinely missed is Revenge from Mars Pinball 2000 for me it had everything.
That might be the answer to your question on your other thread mate.

I really enjoy the Munsters, simple rules fun shots and achievable goals. Gets a lot of stick and I’ve never understood why, the lower playfield is fun too. Maybe not a game to have if you can only have one game but in a line up it’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom