What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Monster Bash & Black Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
A friend has asked me if I know of anyone interested in either his original MB (colorDMD &comet LED's) or his Black Rose (currently at PBR). He is after 7&3k, if anyone is interested let me know and I will get pics for you.

Edit

Nevermind, humour doesn’t always translate well through text.

Rules are there for everyone.

Last edited:
I think the point is that in the original post it was said if anyone is interested in MB let me know and I will add pics and in the next breath it's sold !!

Always a hard one to call this
If the buyer already knows the seller and have dealt with each other and both are happy it’s much easier to go with this
You may have 10 people who want to see pics but then decline then it’s been a waste of time always a hard one and always best to list with as many good pics and honest descriptions
But that is not always that easy if you are selling for a friend or don’t have access to the pin

I think pics are a necessity unless someone snaps it up at a mere mention of a sale which will often happen with very sought after pins such as MB.
Can’t blame Matt if he gets a message saying ‘Don’t need pics, I’ll have it anyway!’ - nice easy sale really.
I’d also add this would go with the proviso that if the buyer isn’t happy that’s tough **** - there’s always that risk with buying without pics. It’s a bit like Crank It Up on Metallica - risk/reward strategy 🤘🏼

IMG-20230107-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20230107-WA0002.jpg

Thread closed, since it contravenes Marketplace T&C's....

Due to a couple of previous issues, Site Supporters that post items for sale on this forum do so on the understanding that they are the Owner of the Item for sale, and that the item is in their posession.

It is NOT permitted to post Sales/Trades/Wanted Ads on behalf of a third party unless previously discussed and agreed with the Admins of the site - This needs to be fully agreed in writing prior to posting the item and in EXCEPTIONAL circumstances only, else the post WILL be removed AND the member posting will be Permanently banned from the site.

Because this has appeared less than 48 hours after the rules changed i will not be banning anyone, however the above Marketplace T&C's stand.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE MARKETPLACE T&C's EVERY TIME YOU POST IN THOSE FORUMS.
If in any Doubt, please see here : https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/help/marketplace/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom