What's new

Expired Mirror Blades

Expired Due to no activity
Another update, couple of sets posted out today for guys not going to the slam.

Still have sets available in Blue (B/W & Stern), Gold (B/W & Stern), and Mirror (B/W only), Black (Stern 1 set) if anyone wants a set for collection at the show.
I can post but due to weight and packaging etc 1 set is £17 and 2-3 is £23

Price £75 for Mirror or £95 for colour per set. If you have more than one set then £5 discount per set.

I also have a few sets of seconds.

1 set B/W mirror with damage to lower back/back edge of the L/H side blade and parallel score mark (3mm in from cut edge) on back edge of right (this will not show on machine with plastics etc at the back e.g WW, TZ etc) - £55

1 set Stern Mirror with marks parallel to front profile (line 3mm in front cut edge). 95% of it wont show as covered by Apron. £60

2 sets Stern Mirror with marks parallel to back profile (3mm line in front of cut edge). Won't show when fitted in machine as right at the back. £65

If interested let me know and if required can send/post more pictures.

Stern second.jpeg

Bump for anyone who is interested.
I will bring a few extra with me just in case

Tony Mlliband has sent these pics in of Blue blades fitted to his T2
photo 1.JPG

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    385.8 KB · Views: 29
Sorry guys, but a bump for the show.

There will be a set of B/W Mirror in the raffle.

Cheers Tony

Another update, couple of sets posted out today for guys not going to the slam.

Still have sets available in Blue (B/W & Stern), Gold (B/W & Stern), and Mirror (B/W only), Black (Stern 1 set) if anyone wants a set for collection at the show.
I can post but due to weight and packaging etc 1 set is £17 and 2-3 is £23

Price £75 for Mirror or £95 for colour per set. If you have more than one set then £5 discount per set.

I also have a few sets of seconds.

1 set B/W mirror with damage to lower back/back edge of the L/H side blade and parallel score mark (3mm in from cut edge) on back edge of right (this will not show on machine with plastics etc at the back e.g WW, TZ etc) - £55

1 set Stern Mirror with marks parallel to front profile (line 3mm in front cut edge). 95% of it wont show as covered by Apron. £60

2 sets Stern Mirror with marks parallel to back profile (3mm line in front of cut edge). Won't show when fitted in machine as right at the back. £65

If interested let me know and if required can send/post more pictures.

View attachment 6146

Is the damaged B/W set still available?

Is the damaged B/W set still available?

Sorry but the damaged set are provisionally sold subject to payment and me being able to wrap and ship them once my busted finger is sorted. I still have B/W sets available though.

Also now that the Pinball Party has been confirmed thought I would see if anyone wants to reserve any Mirror Blades for pick up from the show. Will be going for 1 day which will probably be the Saturday. If you want a set them PM me but I will require a small deposit with the rest COC at the show.

B/W standard mirror, Stern Standard Mirror 2nds, and limited sets of Blue & Gold mirror.

PLEASE NOTE : These will be the last ones I get made up so once gone you will have to source from the USA or Europe. I will be listing these on eBay in the next month or so if not sold to recoup my money which I have tied up. Have not pushed these on eBay as have to add another £15 to cover fees and shipping is a PITA.

Cheers Tony

Prices listed above, but basically £95 for coloured or £75 for mirror. £5 discount per set if 2 or more are bought together. 2nds available are £65.

Cheers Tony

Hi Tony, I am confused at what you have and haven't got.... Do you have any regular mirror Sterns left. Just put the ones you sold me at the Slam on one machine and they look great so I am interested in another pair.

Hi Tony, I am confused at what you have and haven't got.... Do you have any regular mirror Sterns left. Just put the ones you sold me at the Slam on one machine and they look great so I am interested in another pair.

Hi, I only have 2 sets of Stern Mirror left and they are £65 but slight 2nds. Pictures/details earlier in thread but contact me for details.
Also have the following. Mirror £75 and Colour £95. £5 discount for 2 or more. Deposit required if you want delivery to the show.

B/W mirror x6 I think
B/W blue x1
Stern Blue x2
Stern Gold x3
B/W Gold x4

Again I will not get any more made.

Sorry, not going to NERG. However I am going to the next SW meet on the 29th, so maybe if someone is attending who is going to NERG is happy to transport them I can get them there.

Someone else has asked about transport for a lockdown bar to be taken up on the Events page but not sure if he has had any replies.

Quick bump if anyone wants some mirror blades. Going to the Welsh Classic on Saturday and also the pinball party on the Saturday. Let me know and will bring some with me.
Limited Gold and Blue left but have several B/W standard mirror. The damaged B/W mirror is also available again @ £55.
Also have the Tron Pop bumper mod as advertised in a different thread.

Cheers Tony

Just an update of what is left following a few orders.

B/W Gold Mirror x 2 ( Suitable for MM, IJ, JD, ToM etc)
Stern Gold Mirror x Sold out
B/W Blue Mirror x Sold Out
Stern Blue mirror x 2
Standard B/W Mirror x 12

Please note this is the last of these as I will not get any more made. PITA to ship and costs loads to get made.

If you want a set let me know, and a £10 deposit I will reserve them for you.

Cheers Tony

Last edited:

B/W Gold Mirror x 4 (this has surprised me as these were requested by several people. Suitable for MM, IJ, JD, ToM etc)
Stern Gold Mirror x 1
B/W Blue Mirror x 1
Stern Blue mirror x 2
Standard B/W Mirror x 8

Please note this is the last of these as I will not get any more made. PITA to ship and costs loads to get made.

Cheers Tony
Tony, what's the cost of this run ?
Is it the same as the rest I have bought from you ?
If so I could be up for a couple of sets.

Hi, kept the price the same for pre-orders but put the price up following that as I had funded them. However I did offer a £5 discount per set if more than one set purchased.
That goes for those who have already reserved sets.

Cheers Tony

Sorry, didn't answer the question.

£75 per set for standard mirror
£95 per set for coloured.

£5 discount per set if more than one ordered.

B/W Gold Mirror x 2 ( Suitable for MM, IJ, JD, ToM etc)
Stern Gold Mirror x Sold out
B/W Blue Mirror x Sold Out
Stern Blue mirror x 2
Standard B/W Mirror x 12

Cheers Tony

Ok, another update of what's left. PM me if you want to reserve a set for pick up.

Still have the following mirror blades if anyone wants a set or two. Price is still £75 for Mirror and £95 for coloured with a £5 discount per set if 2 or more are purchased. Can deliver to Special When Lit in Salisbury or post. Post & Packaging isn't cheap as it starts at £17 insured for one set (unless its gone up) and £24 for 2 (believe this is the same for 3 but will double check)

B/W Gold Mirror x 2 ( Suitable for MM, IJ, JD, TOM etc)
Stern Blue mirror x 2
Standard B/W Mirror x 12

Also still have 2 sets of the Tron bumper disk mods (by Hooked) in Black which are £50 a set. Will be putting these on ebay in the next few weeks.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom