What's new

Expired Mirror Blades

Expired Due to no activity

todler

Site Supporter
Still got some sets of blades available for sale at the show which will be on 1Stop-Pinball's stall.
Please note these will be advertised at £80 for Standard Mirror or £100 for coloured. However if you say to Jon you are on Yahoo UK Pinball or Pinball Info you will get them for £70 Mirror or £90 Coloured.
Limited colours available, as well as B/W and Stern Mirror. Sorry no more pre-sales only first come first served at the show.
Hope everyone has a great time who is going.
Cheers Tony

PRICES - Please note prices have increased since the first batch. Standard mirror £75 and coloured £95

Last edited:
Hi, sold a few sets on eBay but still have a few sets left if anyone wants a set. I can get them delivered to the Salisbury Xmas bash to save on shipping. Let me know if you want a set. Here is what is left.

Stern Mirror X 4 Now X2 Sold out
Stern Black Mirror X 4 Now X2 now Now X1
B/W Red Mirror Sold out
B/W Blue Mirror X 1 reserved subject to payment

Standard Mirror are £65 and Coloured are £85.

I am also considering making another batch up for distribution at the South Coast Slam. However I will only make up what is required and will require a non refundable deposit this time (sorry but had a few drop out last time s I had to fund the difference). Stern and B/W again in standard mirror or colour. I will require orders in multiple's of 8 to progress however if there is one short I will still go forward. Sheets can be cut in 4 Stern & 4 B/W or in full sheets of each. I do need to order at least 3 full sheets to make it cost effective. I hope the prices will be the same as above subject to prices at time of order.
Colours are Black, Blue, Red, Gold, Green, Purple.

Cheers Tony

Last edited:
If there anyone that is going to the Salisbury Xmas bash that could be so kind as to bring a set of these somewhere more in the North?

I'll take a set of Stern Mirror blades. Collecting at Slam would be fine, unless @lukewells (and anyone else oop North) wants to split shipping costs.

I'll take a set of stern mirrors assuming they are good for my rbion please? I'm going to the Salisbury meet.

Cheers

Kev

I'll take a set of stern mirrors assuming they are good for my rbion please? I'm going to the Salisbury meet.

Cheers

Kev

No worries Kev, will keep a set by.

May have a solution to getting some sets up North if agreed with a group member.

Finally got around to installing the mirror blades I received from Tony and I have to admit I think they look great and I'm very happy with them thanks @todler

mirror blades.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Still have a couple of Stern sets left as listed at the top of the thread. Looks like this will be the last of them as there has been no interest in another batch.
Shipping is a pain so they will be available for pickup if anyone wants to buy a set from the Special When Lit Xmas bash on the Sunday. Let me know otherwise going onto the dreaded eBay tonight.

Cheers Tony

Last edited:
Update, only one set of Stern Black Mirrors left. If interested let me know. Back on eBay again after Xmas.

Also if anyone wants any please start up a list. I have had quite a few enquiries about making more but need orders for a minimum of 24 sets to make it cost effective

Bump as a last call if there is a demand for any more Mirror Blades as stated earlier in the thread.
Will post if required but this is a right PITA for me and takes around 20mins per set plus packing materials so postage costs will be slightly higher than before.

I am also considering making another batch up for distribution at the South Coast Slam. However I will only make up what is required and will require a non refundable deposit this time (sorry but had a few drop out last time s I had to fund the difference). Stern and B/W again in standard mirror or colour. I will require orders in multiple's of 8 to progress however if there is one short I will still go forward. Sheets can be cut in 4 Stern & 4 B/W or in full sheets of each. I do need to order at least 3 full sheets to make it cost effective. I hope the prices will be the same as above subject to prices at time of order.
Colours are Black, Blue, Red, Gold, Green, Purple.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently only had interest from 4 people.

1 X Blue Stern
1 X Mirror Stern
2 X BW Mirror.

Not enough to go ahead with an order as need to order 3 sheets (min) which is 24 sets. Will hold open for 1 week to see if there is any more interest but won't go ahead unless I have sufficient pre-orders.
Note blades need to be made in sets of 8 so if Blue is ordered its either 8 Stern, 8 B/W or 4 off each.

Update, as decided to place an order anyway.

If anyone has an interest in Blue blades let me know. I have interest in 1 Stern blue set and 1 B/W set and would like at least another couple of reserves to order a coloured sheet.
Ordering 3 sheets of plain mirror at the moment and that will be 16 B/W and 8 Stern. Pre-order price stays the same as last time £65 mirror and £85 if coloured is ordered.
Anyone who wants a set afterwards will pay £10 more and postage if required.

Cheers Tony

Ok, going to place the order Wednesday next week. Will be ordering blue and gold as well as plain mirror. Anyone wanting to pre-order now will get the existing price of £65 for mirror and £85 for coloured.
After the order is placed the price will go up to £75 and £95.
People who have pre-ordered will be contacted after the order has been placed.
Orders will be delivered to the SCS on the Saturday as that is the only day I can attend. However I am sure I can leave orders with someone trustworthy for Sunday collection but these need to be paid in advance.

There will be 4 Stern and 4 B/W of each colour (Gold for ToM, IM, LOTR etc and Blue for Tron, WW, Xmen, etc)
There will be 4 Stern mirror only with the rest being B/W
I also have 1 set of Black Stern left.

Do we need to pre order again or will the above post of mine do ?

Should have everyones name who has contacted me with there request. Will send out emails next week after order is placed to confirm.

Bump for anyone who wants a set at the original price. Bit of a delay and order will be placed 1st thing tomorrow. Will contact everyone who has expressed an interest so far tonight/tomorrow.

Hi, just an update. Got the new batch of mirror blades today. Will be in touch with those who have preordered over the next few days.
Anyone else who wants to buy a set for delivery to the Slam let me know as will be listing them on eBay shortly.

There is B/W and Stern/data East/Sega mirror, blue and gold. Also one set of black Stern. £75 mirror and £95 colour.

Cheers Tony

Back
Top Bottom