What's new

Mirror blades in UK or Europe?

Looking on the pinball dreams site, I can't see a country for the uk. The site is in German but no grossebretagne appears. Any suggestions?

Looking for my stern wpt

Chris is getting some chrome Stern fit made. I also highly recommend Freddie's Pinball Paradise for chrome, black & gold blades.

Last edited:
had them on the LE, looked superb.
Awesome. Just ordered some from Freddy’s. Ordered some ramp protectors from there before and customer service is excellent.

I was tempted by black mirrors as thought they may be more subtle but I went with the regular mirror blades.

If you remove them (I understand there are 3 screws each provided) are the small holes visible or under the playfield? Just concerned if I'm doing something irreversible.

I know mirror blades tend to split opinions, but I've always loved the aesthetic of the mirrored walls and I'm guessing it makes the light shows look better!

Good to hear these suit Star Trek!

I was tempted by black mirrors as thought they may be more subtle but I went with the regular mirror blades.

If you remove them (I understand there are 3 screws each provided) are the small holes visible or under the playfield? Just concerned if I'm doing something irreversible.

Used gold in IMVE and Congo, plus black in TWD, and blue in TRON. Also had reds in AFM. To perfectly honest I don't think they're better enough to justify the cost increase. It's very subtle, unlike the plain mirror which is more in your face. Had the coloured versions a few years, and paid much less, only finally getting around to adding them at the backend of last year.

Can't comment on the screws as I used double sided tape. Hard to remove them but I'm in no hury to do so.

If I remember I'll upload one tonight, also highly recommend the Vengence mod from the seller on pinside too!

If I remember I'll upload one tonight, also highly recommend the Vengence mod from the seller on pinside too!
I've got the vengeance explosion mod from Mezel Mods which is brilliant, not sure if that's the one you mean. I know you can also get a light disc for inside (around the edge of) the vengeance.

i have both stern and williams in stock
i never bothered with the colored ones as you cant even really tell they are there
i am after maybe doing some gold ones if i can get at a good price

I got gold ones from pinball dreams great service and shipped quickly (didn't know about Freddie's!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have bought some off you Chris don't think you were selling them at the time.

Any plans to post in the future if I want some more?

I just think some of the stern games in the middle play field games are a bit dark and dreary. Not a huge fan of the game but it's ok. Got TNG and ST:25th but this like the first two of the three new movies just aren't startrek!

Looks great though!

I love the new films and the stern play on Star Trek, but each to their own as Matt said
I do not like Tron the films and hence see nothing cool about the pin, but know it gets lots of love in certain quarters just not my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom