What's new

Mirror blades in UK or Europe?

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
Who is selling mirror blades in our neck of the woods these days? Pinball Center seem to be all out of stock and I can't see anyone else who's doing them.

Henrik from Pinball Dreams was round at Pavlov Towers this weekend and commented on the mirror blades that I have on my MET - which I got from @todler, and which are excellent.

Basically he said that Pinball Dreams was the company that came up with that design a while back, and that the ones that I have on my MET echo that design - which is a complement to Pinball Dreams, he felt.

So anyway, @todler 's mirrors are excellent, and if they are the same design as Pinball Dreams' then they should be excellent too.

(And for the record Henrik is a ridiculously kind, generous, genuine guy - one of the nice guys who is in the business for the love of pinball, not to get rich - so do support him if you feel so inclined.)

I wish they'd do a set for ST-LE, stupid laser beams
Basically he said that Pinball Dreams was the company that came up with that design a while back, and that the ones that I have on my MET echo that design - which is a complement to Pinball Dreams, he felt.

(And for the record Henrik is a ridiculously kind, generous, genuine guy - one of the nice guys who is in the business for the love of pinball, not to get rich - so do support him if you feel so inclined.)

Do you think he'd do a set for ST-LE? I've asked this lot over the pond about the international postage on theirs, but got literally no reply.

Well I just asked Henrik and he said:

"Paul,
my buddy Andy from Freddys Pinball Paradise has them - have a look in their shop:
http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/
Ciao
Henrik"

If you follow that link and put "mirror" in the search box you'll find them as the top of the results, 99.90 Euros.

Hope that helps.

You legend(s)! That's my Christmas present sorted. :D

Had anyone ordered these from Freddy's?

Finding the site a bit tricky to navigate with no translation.

Had anyone ordered these from Freddy's?

Finding the site a bit tricky to navigate with no translation.
Yes, I emailed him directly, in English, and received my STLE blades today. Paid via PayPal. I also bought the ST ramp edge protectors off him a few months back. Can't recommend enough.

No, mirror blades are solid and slot in place. That's sticky back foil that sticks to the sides of the cab

Mirror blades fitted to my TOM, Looks great. These are the ones from Freddy, I needed to hacksaw a little edge off to make it fit, easy job, took about 30 mins........IMG_0211.jpgIMG_0215.jpg

013.JPG 016.JPG 020.JPG 033.JPG 005.JPG 029.JPG
+1 for Freddy's Pinball Paradise in Germany for his quality products and realistic secure shipping charges.
Mirror blades give your pinball m/c awesome cosmetic dimension reflecting the sparkle of chrome and a huge expanded flashing light show.
Jewellery in its purist form...... Tip-Top.

As I have an empty FT cab I'm considering these. Wez is selling a Williams set on the yahoo group. Is £65 a good deal?

Jumpin Jack Flash ! Mirror blades from Freddys paid for Thursday, arrived this morning from Germany ! :thumbs: Outstanding service from Andy - did it all via email as the site is a bit tricky without translation.

Fitted to Stones just now - look awesome. Mick is chuffed as he can watch himself prancing like a t*t ;)

Well packed, no instructions but pretty obvious what to do ..... attach each with 3 screws provided. Prob would have been slightly easier with another pair of hands but I got them on myself. Fitted perfectly, the blades are thin but even so the playfield is pretty tight so a little care will be needed raising it just to make sure don't scratch them.

IMG_7520.JPG IMG_7522.JPG IMG_7523.JPG IMG_7524.JPG

Back
Top Bottom