What's new

Mirror blades in UK or Europe?

Sorry for the old thread bump but I'm after a set of mirror blades for my ST. Where is the best place to buy them from these days?

Chris is definitely cheapest if you can collect but if you need them shipping try Freddy's Pinball Paradise or Ministry of Pinball, have bought them from both but pricier.

Thanks all. I'll have a think, I'm an impatient bugger so may pay the extra to get some shipped

These are nice, but pricey.

https://www.pinball-dreams.com/en/shop-en/mirror-blades.html

The ultimate "pimp" for every pinball machine: Mirror plates for the inside of the case!

Easy and fast to install, phenomenal effect: the playing fields look much more spacious and brighter - especially for devices with beautiful "Flashern" an ultimate visual treat!

The mirror panels are made of 0.8mm stainless steel, which has been mechanically polished to a high gloss for 4 hours, manufactured by laser CNC milling and meet industry standards: absolutely clean edges, perfect fit, no burrs - hochspiegelnd.

The mirror panels cover the entire width of the inner housing with recesses for the pinball finger buttons and beginning of the backbox on the other side. They are installed within 5 minutes on the backbox hinges and with 3 screws.

1 vote for Freddie’s Pinball Paradise if you’re impatient and can afford it. They also do some other colours - I used gold in IMVE & black in TWD (subtle but cool).

Another vote for Chris B if you can wait, don’t mind just the standard mirror, and they are far better value.

My Theatre of Magic gold blades are from pinball-dreams, really superb quality. I've also got a set of ChrisB's silver ones in my Monster Bash and they are fantastic also.

Neil.

I would like a set of these too please, once orders open, are these not adhesive then the ones that @chris b will be supplying and if not how do they apply?

Back
Top Bottom