What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Medieval Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better pictures added to the listing.

If it's gone by next week I'll sell it for £5050 on here (£4999 with scratched glass). If not I'll leave it to relist on eBay and wait as long as it needs to aell

I thought a £4999 MM would have gone quicker!

Feel free to come and play before you buy people

The MM LE remake has killed the price and PH will be accepting the balance payment soon as production begins which is probably not helping your sale.

I think its the 'like for like' argument that could sway a decision for potential buyers.

You did get one offer though, right Jon? You must also be considering it as its still pending?

I have been informed that there are customers waiting inline in case people drop out of their MMR pre-orders, not sure if this is good or bad news for the original machine but does show more demand than supply.

I think its the 'like for like' argument that could sway a decision for potential buyers.

You did get one offer though, right Jon? You must also be considering it as its still pending?

My counter offer is still pending. I'm in no hurry, my parents have agreed to lend me the cash for the house so it won't be getting sold for a pittance.

I understand some people are interested in the MM remake but I'm also sure there are still people out there who would like an original at £1500 less. Mark my words as someone who went through the WOZ situation first hand, the LED design on MMr is a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe not in the first year, maybe not for 5 years, but once that huge LED board craps out, good luck taking that apart and sending it off.

Dropped the price on eBay and sold in an hour haha

£300 down the drain in 6 weeks but cest la vie

I'm sure you have played more than 300 games on it so by original pricing standards to play, you got your moneys worth methinks ;)

I almost made you an offer myself but bought a holiday to mexico instead. The missus would have skinned me alive if I came home with that and a story about how Butlins will be awesome this year...haha.

Dropped the price on eBay and sold in an hour haha

£300 down the drain in 6 weeks but cest la vie
Congrats, not the best time to be trading a MM so I think you did well to get it out of your hair, my AFM is up for less than what it owes me also, think prices have levelled out and are going sideways on a lot of machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom