What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me and Bertha back very soon.

I would like to send a big hug and a heartfelt thanks for all the love and support I’ve had pouring down on me all sides.
Also thanks for the lovely gifts and presents I have received during this dark period in my life it shows the caring nature of our small community and has really helped me become stronger and more positive for the future.

On the advice of the consultant I am taking it easy for the 1st 4 weeks post op.
Although still very tender and quite uncomfortable the Anxiety I have suffered from this past year has just lifted from my shoulders and I am finally getting some much needed sleep.

So I will be finally dusting off the cobwebs on Bertha and firing her up this coming week and hopefully back to firing on all cylinders after next weekend.

The wife has taken a few days off for Famalam time over the bank holiday to spend some quality time on a few days out and hopefullly the R&R does it’s job in this wonderful weather.

Thanks again all ❤️ 🤗

Coly out

I would like to send a big hug and a heartfelt thanks for all the love and support I’ve had pouring down on me all sides.
Also thanks for the lovely gifts and presents I have received during this dark period in my life it shows the caring nature of our small community and has really helped me become stronger and more positive for the future.

On the advice of the consultant I am taking it easy for the 1st 4 weeks post op.
Although still very tender and quite uncomfortable the Anxiety I have suffered from this past year has just lifted from my shoulders and I am finally getting some much needed sleep.

So I will be finally dusting off the cobwebs on Bertha and firing her up this coming week and hopefully back to firing on all cylinders after next weekend.

The wife has taken a few days off for Famalam time over the bank holiday to spend some quality time on a few days out and hopefullly the R&R does it’s job in this wonderful weather.

Thanks again all ❤️ 🤗

Coly out

Keep up the good recovery Coly and that is only helped by you taking time off, as much as we’re all tempted to put our orders in, we can wait.
Have a lovely weekend.

Alan

Happy to hear you are getting back to full health and back to normality. Take it easy Col and enjoy the R and R.
D.

Great stuff Col, keep resting up mate and enjoy the family time this weekend, the weather is certainly perfect for it!

Great to hear, go at your own speed.
From my own experience of recovering, listen to your body and enjoy a few naps during the day. It isn’t being weak, but helping you to be strong. Plus, who doesn’t like a daytime nap.

Back
Top Bottom