What's new

Me and Bertha back very soon.

Best wishes Colin, and hope you recover quickly. Had my brush with the big C a few years ago. Only one more year of monitoring and then officially in the clear. The hospital staff and the Macmillan nurses were fantastic so you will be in good hands.

Hope all goes well on Thursday Col and knowing you, I'm sure you'll be back fighting fit in no time :thumbs: You'll beat the f*cker mate!

All the best col. And if you need any help with anything once you are back home just ask; my office is only 20 mins from your place.

Paul

Good luck with it all mate.

I very much get the impression you don't like to make a fuss, and this understated thread title is perhaps another example. But this is one time in particular you really should let people make a fuss and help you where needed.

We're all one big family here, so just reach out if there's anything we can do.

Best of luck Col. I hope your recovery goes smoothly.🤞

Like you say not the best hobby to have for recovering from an op. Hopefully, a few friends can be convinced to help move the new machines with the help of good food and a few games on the new machines!

Best of luck Col, hope the op and recovery go smoohtly.

As a fellow C victim, I can appreciate to some degree what you're going through. Keep your chin up as you say and remember above all you have a lot of friends on here wishing you the best and thinking of you. Hoping our positive vibes can help you through.

Very best wishes
Greg

All the very best for Thursday.
(my brother went under the knife a few weeks ago with the big C. Had 1/2 lung removed. Not only was he was home the next day , but up and around walking!
If you want me to help the burden - divert the three pins here. I've no room, but I can ship the missus to nurse you in exchange.

All the best

Col, you know what I think of you mate. x

That aside . . . well said my friend. Spoken from the heart and in particular well done for being so open about your anxiety mate.

Everyone is rooting for you buddy

Back
Top Bottom