What's new

Expired marshall guitar amp fridge

Expired Due to no activity

dave wright

Registered
Retro Marshall amp fridge - great for a games room - - -

Works fine - almost unused - has freezer compartment + plenty of room for beer

Dimensions 510mm width x 560mm depth x 800mm height

Collection from Wales - outside Llanrhaedr ym Mochnant near A5 - or Martin knows it

£200

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpeg
    IMG_0093.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 115
Retro Marshall amp fridge - great for a games room - - -

Works fine - almost unused - has freezer compartment + plenty of room for beer

Dimensions 510mm width x 560mm depth x 800mm height

Collection from Wales - outside Llanrhaedr ym Mochnant near A5 - or Martin knows it

£200
Is this the" Add a Ball" version of a PINBALL MACHINE?

Yeah. They gave me one of those. I also maybe have some of the false fronts in my band lockup.

The guys at the factory made one for the MD and his has a small amplifier in it too

Let me know if you ever decide to sell a couple they would look great for our band !
@The seeker - the store that my workshop is based within for the day 'job' is in PMT in birmingham. We moved about 4 months ago. The old shop was FULL of them. If I had known last week I could of grabbed you some but the keys have been handed over to the new owners who are bulldozing the site starting this week and I have no access. :(

@The seeker - the store that my workshop is based within for the day 'job' is in PMT in birmingham. We moved about 4 months ago. The old shop was FULL of them. If I had known last week I could of grabbed you some but the keys have been handed over to the new owners who are bulldozing the site starting this week and I have no access. :(
Hey that’s rock n roll . Thanks tho

this one is still available too - - -
it's in extremely good condition - virtually unused - and I'd consider sensible offers

Back
Top Bottom