What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired marshall guitar amp fridge

Expired Due to no activity

dave wright

Registered
Retro Marshall amp fridge - great for a games room - - -

Works fine - almost unused - has freezer compartment + plenty of room for beer

Dimensions 510mm width x 560mm depth x 800mm height

Collection from Wales - outside Llanrhaedr ym Mochnant near A5 - or Martin knows it

£200

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpeg
    IMG_0093.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 115
Retro Marshall amp fridge - great for a games room - - -

Works fine - almost unused - has freezer compartment + plenty of room for beer

Dimensions 510mm width x 560mm depth x 800mm height

Collection from Wales - outside Llanrhaedr ym Mochnant near A5 - or Martin knows it

£200
Is this the" Add a Ball" version of a PINBALL MACHINE?

Yeah. They gave me one of those. I also maybe have some of the false fronts in my band lockup.

The guys at the factory made one for the MD and his has a small amplifier in it too

Let me know if you ever decide to sell a couple they would look great for our band !
@The seeker - the store that my workshop is based within for the day 'job' is in PMT in birmingham. We moved about 4 months ago. The old shop was FULL of them. If I had known last week I could of grabbed you some but the keys have been handed over to the new owners who are bulldozing the site starting this week and I have no access. :(

@The seeker - the store that my workshop is based within for the day 'job' is in PMT in birmingham. We moved about 4 months ago. The old shop was FULL of them. If I had known last week I could of grabbed you some but the keys have been handed over to the new owners who are bulldozing the site starting this week and I have no access. :(
Hey that’s rock n roll . Thanks tho

this one is still available too - - -
it's in extremely good condition - virtually unused - and I'd consider sensible offers

Back
Top Bottom