What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifting pinball machines

I'll send you some cad if you want. Pretty easy it's just a 8in quadramt with a steel l section at the back and 2 braces.

I will look in to making a mobile version for shows etc.

I usually just set machines up on my own but I know I am on borrowed time, my back and muscles aren't getting any younger and I notice things feeling a bit heavier now

Think I would deffo like one of these - done my back in many times!!! how about a little video @Sven Normansson of it in action ?

I would also love a copy of the plans please if possible ?

EDIT - @BigIan if you did these would it not be a bit expensive to ship from Belfast ?

Cheers

kev

I will look in to making a mobile version for shows etc.

I usually just set machines up on my own but I know I am on borrowed time, my back and muscles aren't getting any younger and I notice things feeling a bit heavier now

A fold-away version would be good, easier for shipping and storage (if possible to make one strong enough).

EDIT - @BigIan if you did these would it not be a bit expensive to ship from Belfast ?

No more expensive than shipping from the rest of the UK but yes I'm not at as many events etc as most others.
postage is the same shipping out of NI, just seems to be a premium now and again shipping to NI

Just trying to spread the love :cool:

I will build one from Phils plans and then look into making a foldable/mobile unit

No more expensive than shipping from the rest of the UK but yes I'm not at as many events etc as most others.
postage is the same shipping out of NI, just seems to be a premium now and again shipping to NI

Just trying to spread the love :cool:

I will build one from Phils plans and then look into making a foldable/mobile unit
Sounds great @BigIan

Started a new thread on lifting Pins not realising this one existed. Here is the 'Shark Fin' in action, and if anyone is making these I'd be interested in one!

Back
Top Bottom