What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Laser Ball - £530

The ones on the roof may be legally ,but the one inside is definitely not , because there is no view to the side mirror from this picture . Very lucky that you got any with that in this country !

Right and wrong again, UK driving legal requirement is clear view from drivers side mirror and centre mirror, or clear view from 2 side mirrors, 3 mirrors are not a legal requirement, and there is actually clear view from all 3 mirrors and also front and back cameras via LCD screen, ive been doing this for well over 30 years, and used to drive a Police car, trust me it's perfectly legit.

all 3 mirrors have integrated horizontal/vertical motorised and memory positions as well as auto dimming and self defrost, along with all the other electrical items, seats, steering wheel etc. so memory 1 is for loading pinball machines, memory 2 is for driving with pinball machines, and memory 3 is for ordinary driving with friends and/or family.
believe it or not, the side mirrors on this car cost NEW over £1500 each , the extra £1000 per mirror is for the memory function option

Last edited:
LOL, I'm seriously thinking about going back to Surrey Pinball in 2 weeks time, as they have another 3 reasonably priced machines, Laser Ball, Xenon and Black Knight 2000, that I would like to add to either my collection or ship to Europe. all depends on the current shipment I have planned going out this week.

Last edited:
Gandalf
Are all these games going into your collection or are you selling them on?
Thanks
Dom

Gandalf
Are all these games going into your collection or are you selling them on?
Thanks
Dom

sorry to dissappoint UK collectors
but I move most to Russia, i have about 70 or so in my own museum collection.
I bought over 50 machines from Ebay last year, it was a crazy bumper buying year, ive never bought so many in 1 year, mainly EM machines, a lot of good deals with outside ebay cash offers, and this year the total is 23 so far already.
To be honest and give away a few secrets as im almost ready to pack up and retire on the farm as the saying goes, April/May is the best time of year to buy, as you people get your council tax bills in April and are also thinking about Euro beach holidays so pinball machines prices are very low in those 2 months . It affects me too I also have to pay council tax bills on my properties. December is also very good as people want quick money for Xmas, the other 9 months I don't buy many at all.

Last edited:
sorry to dissappoint UK collectors
but I move most to Russia, i have about 70 or so in my own museum collection.
I bought over 50 machines from Ebay last year, it was a crazy bumper buying year, ive never bought so many in 1 year,

So THIS is the source of Pinflation...

2000px-Simple_supply_and_demand.svg.png

LOL, I'm seriously thinking about going back to Surrey Pinball in 2 weeks time, as they have another 3 reasonably priced machines, Laser Ball, Xenon and Black Knight 2000, that I would like to add to either my collection or ship to Europe. all depends on the current shipment I have planned going out this week.
I thought UK prices were crazy but been following prices in Europe last 4 months or so and they are even higher!!!

I thought UK prices were crazy but been following prices in Europe last 4 months or so and they are even higher!!!

I know of guys that are importing into Europe and UK by the container full, I'm just a little fish, i don't even own a van, US dollar is going down and American economy is in far more trouble than they will ever admit. US is now best source of cheap pinball and arcade machines, and rust free motorbikes too, Eastern Europe is best place to sell these exotic toys, lots of new funny money there and they are bored of buying nike running shoes, vodka and addidas tracksuits. Luckily the Chinese seem to have no desire whatsoever to own a single pinball machine.

Back
Top Bottom