What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lane 7 bowling

Don't think so. Only place I've played GB on site was in the Mayfair and NQ64 I think
Ahh he probably wasn’t called Jonathan then, I remember yesterday being quite empty, I hope the place gets more pins in the future.

Went to Four Quarters- JP played perfect; DP needed the plunger adjusting as something had worked itself loose. Auto plunge worked well as a substitute but it took away from the overall experience. Both excellent games and I must say, the other videos they have are in excellent condition. Very nice place. Wish I could say the same about the Arcade Warehouse on Royal Quays- took the kids there yesterday for a treat, quite a few videos not working or in need of basic maintenance. Also the Vpin had a broken shooter rod and their Gottlieb SF2 had been turned off. Had a quick check and the flippers were super weak once booted up. Shame as I’d hoped for more given the admission price :(

Anyone know who operates the pins in Lane 7? BTDK central ramp not registering for Batmobile shots, CSI badly leaning to the right so unplayable- Avatar was fine but also slightly off to the right; not as bad as CSI- every shot landed on the right flipper

I too played them a few weeks ago and thought the
Upkeeping was terrible
All needed a good clean too

Yeah - played a few pins in different places tonight- most needed setup better and a bit of tlc. LOTR in Alvinos unplayable as right flipper sticking, plus most dmd lines out across the top. NQ64- GB left flipper rubber gone, right flipper close to snapping. DP in 4 Quarters leaning right and left flipper has dropped / needs adjusted up then tightened. JP also leaning right. The best pin I played was SW in the Strawberry- levelled and flippers nice and snappy

Back
Top Bottom