What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lane 7 bowling

Maybe Jeff parralax digital if they are all new sterns and new in. He said he was siting at various locations

I will have to get down there some time. Shame it is about 2 mins from my old office but we moved to metro centre last year.

They had pins in lane 7 in Aberdeen and they owned them not operated by someone else ( I fixed a couple of them). Not sure if they take the same approach now.

I’m heading to Newcastle on a pin scouting / beer drinking escapade next weekend- anyone in the know feel free to chip in and save me some walking….but here’s what sounds like is sited…. NQ64- Tron and GB. Alvinos- LOTR. The Mayfair- WPT and TF. The Hancock- SM. Lane 7- BTDK, Avatar and WOF + 1 more.

Also understand 4 Quarters is opening up in November where Gershwins was so assuming they’ll have some pins

Corner of Dean Street at the bottom of Grey’s Street so handy as NQ64 is around the corner

Lane 7 is only up the road from me, its good to know they have some pins to check out now too. I've put a load of money in the LOTR in Alvinos while its been in there but the past few times it was in dire need of a service. If any of you local want to have a go on a BSD, TWD or SW my work is just by the train station not far from Lane 7. Just PM me on here

I’m heading to Newcastle on a pin scouting / beer drinking escapade next weekend- anyone in the know feel free to chip in and save me some walking….but here’s what sounds like is sited…. NQ64- Tron and GB. Alvinos- LOTR. The Mayfair- WPT and TF. The Hancock- SM. Lane 7- BTDK, Avatar and WOF + 1 more.
Star Wars in the Strawberry too

Paisley Pinball might own the Lane 7 pins?

Sooooo…. Half way through the escapade. LOTR takes it so far. Now playing really well, think the flippers have had a recent rebuild. TF good, SW- can’t get away with the multipliers

Last edited:
Liked CSI but it’s not levelled, BTDK great just like I remember from the one at NERG, Avatar- really liked it. SM still needs the left flipper rebuilt. Ghostbusters in NQ64 rubbers on slings are thread bare, Tron played amazing 🤩. Might be looking for an Avatar next year if anyone is up for a trade plus cash to you on a WPT

Looked fun but I skipped it- will give it a blast next time I go as was pushed for time. Very impressed with having four pins in one location- fingers crossed 🤞 the pins get plenty of play as they’ve got space for more

Hey steady p, I met u last nerg and we played the dark knight, I’m pleased to hear the new arcade in town will have machines. I’ll defo be going to check it out.

Nice to see you’ve joined the forum buddy- great bunch of folks on here, some based in the North East who’ve pointed me onto sited pins in town and others have helped me with technical stuff. I need to get my practice in on the Dark Knight as I wasn’t sure what to go for. Hopefully Four Quarters look after their pins. Quite a few in town need a bit of tlc/ don’t play great, but maybe I’m fussy with how they’re set up. Next pinball escapade for me will be early January before I can check out Four Quarters- too many things happening before Xmas.

Back
Top Bottom