What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Labyrinth, from Barrels of fun!

They didn’t expect UK interest… ?

They’re a new company. Maybe they expected the market reaction to be ‘meh’ - after all, they are competing with a lot of other pins/manufacturers.
It does say à limited production run of so many which isn’t a lot so if you could sell them all in the us then why bother with the hassle of finding an overseas distributor or bother the hassle of shipping to individual s

That's where I pulled the quote from stumble. I never read pinside but I went on there this morning and saw they posted that and it's a lie, she probably didn't want anything to do with it.

Maybe just me, but it does really make sense from a player perspective not to have her in game.

You are the player, you are navigating your way through the maze.

Not quite my theme, but damn you look like you get a ton more for same money as a Stern premium.

They are looking like the Texas equivalent of Spooky.

• Haha
Reactions: PFT
Maybe just me, but it does really make sense from a player perspective not to have her in game.

You are the player, you are navigating your way through the maze.

Not quite my theme, but damn you look like you get a ton more for same money as a Stern premium.

They are looking like the Texas equivalent of Spooky.
Oh you’ve gone and done it now 🤦‍♂️ 😂😂😂

Last edited:

If you think they went for the license without Sarah at the start then you're kidding yourself. People do love to take some wool over their eyes.

No need for that Dave , @Big Phil does a lot for the scene in the uk. It’s a bit of light hearted fun on here no need to get personal

It's just a question. I think they would know by now anyway, hopefully you see the point in it where not a good judge of that.

Why don't you tell me? In a david bowie pinball thread? You've tried so hard now you have try and derail.

You're so right dave.

Sorry for derailing the thread everyone.

Let's get back to fan layouts.

I haven’t watched all the trailer as the little goblin dolls cackling away is terrifying and already giving me nightmares o_O ……. So can someone tell me is there any big toy / show stealing mech on this pin ?

Nah, it’s more of a world under glass situation as opposed to one killer mech that’s blowing everyone away. The screen at the back of the playfield is cool though.

A Labyrinth pin existing does give me more hope that we’ll get that Wayne’s World pin one day though.

I haven’t watched all the trailer as the little goblin dolls cackling away is terrifying and already giving me nightmares o_O ……. So can someone tell me is there any big toy / show stealing mech on this pin ?
Finally some game talk!

I agree the game doesn’t look hugely interactive once get past the initial art work.

Finally some game talk!

I agree the game doesn’t look hugely interactive once get past the initial art work.

Yeah it's true that there isn't one single showstopping mech on it. But, it terms of "stuff" there's a lot here. Powdercoat, upgraded amped speakers and sub, two LCDs, animated sculpts (8 of them i think), three flippers, three ramps, a lift mechanism to reveal a hidden scoop, a magnet diverter, an additional magnet, a ball lock, a controllable drop target, a spinner, two more scoops, a ball diverter, and an up-post.

Ahh really, was hoping it'd go the other way
Rrp usa is $10600 which works out at £10500 with uk vat, then add container shipping, uk delivery, warranty, business running costs and all that means it’s going to be £11495 on www. IF the £ v $ improves before we have to pay then game goes cheaper… hopefully.

Last edited:
Yeah it's true that there isn't one single showstopping mech on it. But, it terms of "stuff" there's a lot here. Powdercoat, upgraded amped speakers and sub, two LCDs, animated sculpts (8 of them i think), three flippers, three ramps, a lift mechanism to reveal a hidden scoop, a magnet diverter, an additional magnet, a ball lock, a controllable drop target, a spinner, two more scoops, a ball diverter, and an up-post.

not a million miles away from Godfather, Rush or Foo Premium (the layout reminds me of Foo) gameplay mech wise. The “animated“ sculpts are cool but will they become irritating repetitive double flip skips?

Rrp usa is $10600 which works out at £10500 with uk vat, then add container shipping, uk delivery, warranty, business running costs and all that means it’s going to be £11495 on www. IF the £ v $ improves before we have to pay then game goes cheaper… hopefully.

launch price point is interesting given wider views about currently pricing and perceived value! Doesn’t bode well for those that think prices are too high.

Possibly but it looks like the features of an LE for Premium Pricing instead of 15K plus LE price, and also not a stripped out Pro.
sorry I forgot - the power coating colour is more important than the mechs on the playfield!

Back
Top Bottom