What's new

Wanted Jurassic park premium or pro

Few sellers on Pinside willing to ship internationally might be worth a look if you want one before 2032 :thumbs:

Few sellers on Pinside willing to ship internationally might be worth a look if you want one before 2032 :thumbs:
Thanks for that jon but the other night I had a dream … Jim Morrison visited me and said if you keep advertising on the forum you will get a Jurassic park premium ! Then just like that he was gone and I woke to sand in my bed ! 😉

Il not tell you about that time Rip Taylor turned up man that was ****ed up!

Thanks for that jon but the other night I had a dream … Jim Morrison visited me and said if you keep advertising on the forum you will get a Jurassic park premium ! Then just like that he was gone and I woke to sand in my bed ! 😉

Il not tell you about that time Rip Taylor turned up man that was ****ed up!
56cbc2ee-209d-42d9-87c6-cb3363ed1eff_text.gif

"Didn't you think it was a trifle unnecessary to show the crack in the Indian's bottom"

For gods sake save your money man.. you have the best ones available
I’m in your camp Dan and I’ve said this to Paul. I just don’t see what people see in JP but it’s each to there own I guess and theme also plays a big part in a lot of peoples choices.

I’m in your camp Dan and I’ve said this to Paul. I just don’t see what people see in JP but it’s each to there own I guess and theme also plays a big part in a lot of peoples choices.
Paul has Elvira, Turtles and Godzilla.. A mighty trilogy..This is a case of wanting more when you already have the best

Last edited:
Jurassic park may not be for everyone and that’s ok I’ve played it numerous times and I really enjoy how it shoots and the theme for me is great and because of that I want it in me line up ….simples really

Jurassic park may not be for everyone and that’s ok I’ve played it numerous times and I really enjoy how it shoots and the theme for me is great and because of that I want it in me line up ….simples really
And that’s all that matters pins being a purely personal thing. Good luck with your search

Any on Phils next shipment?
One will turn up I just don’t get notifications on my phone so got to keep bumping the post … might be annoying but until I get one just got to remind people I’m after one

Back
Top Bottom